||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)
Iron Fire is a Danish power and speed metal band which was formed in 1995 under the name Misery. The name was soon changed to Decades of Darkness and finally to Iron Fire.
During their history, Iron Fire had a very unstable line-up. In March 2006, they released the album, Revenge, under the Napalm Records label.
In 2012, they released their latest album Voyage of the Damned.
On the song "Prince of Agony" (found on the album On the Edge), the quote at the very start of the song is the catchphrase of Pinhead, one of the cenobytes in the Hellraiser films.
- Martin Steene – Vocals
- Kirk Backarach – Guitars
- Martin Lund – Bass
- Sigurd Jøhnk-Jensen ( Caro ) – Drums
- Marc Masters (Forcentury)- Guitars (2008-2009)
- Johan Jacob H. Olsen (J.J.) - Guitars (2006-2008)
- Kristian H. Martinsen - Guitars, Percussion (1998-2001)
- Kristian "Iver" Iversen (Forcentury) - Guitars (1995-2000)
- Martin Slott - Guitars (1998-2002)
- Søren Jensen - Guitars (ex-Corpus Mortale (2002-2003)
- Jeff Lukka - Guitars (2003)
- Gunnar Olsen - Drums (1998-2000)
- Tony Olsen - Drums
- Morten Plenge - Drums (2000-2001)
- Steve Mason - Drums(Forcentury) (2001-2003)
- Martin Sunddal - Drums
- Fritz Wagner - Drums
- Jakob Lykkebo - Bass (1998-2001)
- Jose Cruz - Bass (2002-2003)
- Christian Martinsen - Bass (live 2004)
- Jens B. - Drums
- Demo (1998)
- Spaced Out (2003)
- The Underworld [Demo] (2003)