From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iron fist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron Fist may refer to:
- Iron Fist (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero/martial artist
- Iron Fist (novel), a 1998 Star Wars novel by Aaron Allston in the X-wing series
- Tekken (series) (鉄拳, lit. Iron Fist), a series of fighting games by Namco
- 20th Armoured Brigade (The Iron Fist), nickname of British Army armoured formation based in Paderborn, Germany
- Iron Fist (countermeasure), an Israeli counter-weapon system
- Iron Fists, a chapter of Space Marines in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ironfist (Transformers), a character in the Transformers series
- The Man with the Iron Fists, a film starring Russell Crowe
- Iron Fist (fashion), a fashion label from Los Angeles
- Iron Fist (album), a 1982 album by metal band Motörhead
- "Iron Fist" (song), a single from the album
- Iron Fist, a progenitor of the band Helloween
- "Iron Fist", a song from Die Apokalyptischen Reiter's debut album Soft & Stronger
- "Iron Fist", a song from Goldfinger's album Disconnection Notice
- "Iron Fist", a song from Coheed and Cambria's 2013 album, The Afterman: Descension.
- Dr. Ironfist, the Ukrainian heavyweight boxer and Ph.D., Vitali Klitschko (a.k.a. Dr. Eisenfaust)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.