Iron Galaxy Studios
|Industry||Computer and video games
|Founded||August 15, 2008|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Iron Galaxy Studios is a video game developer studio founded on August 15, 2008 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The studio has another office in Orlando, Florida. In the past, Iron Galaxy has contracted with larger developers to work on parts of their projects, performing "technical consulting". They are most famous for developing GGPO-enabled legacy fighting game ports for Capcom. Iron Galaxy debuted with their first original property with Wreckateer in 2012; their second, Divekick, was released in 2013.
- "Iron Galaxy Studios (video game company)". Giantbomb.com. 2008-08-15. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- Schramm, Mike (2012-01-19). "Iron Galaxy Studios' Wreckateer leaked in ratings, to be published by Microsoft". Joystiq. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- "Video Game Developers". Iron Galaxy Studios. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- Alex Wawro (2014-11-17). "Iron Galaxy's lessons learned on the path to Killer Instinct". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2015-01-21.
- Sarkar, Samit (2014-03-27). "Killer Instinct gets a new developer, Fulgore title update arrives April 9". Polygon. Retrieved 2014-03-27.
- "The Handsome Collection’ Of ‘Borderlands 2’ and “The Pre-Sequel’ Is Coming To PS4 And Xbox One". Inquisitr. 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2015-01-21.
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|