From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ironclad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ironclad is a wooden ship, or ship of composite construction, sheathed with thick iron plates.
Ironclad may also refer to:
- Ironclad (film), a 2011 action film
- Ironclad (game), a 1973 miniatures wargaming series by Guidon Games
- Ironclad (video game), a video game for the Neo Geo CD console
- Ironclad (comics), a Marvel comic book supervillain
- Ironclad (Common Lisp), a Common Lisp cryptography library
- "Ironclad", a song by Sleater-Kinney from All Hands on the Bad One
- "Ironclad", a song by Yngwie Malmsteen from Attack!!
- Ironclads (film), a 1991 TNT television film
- Ironclads: American Civil War, a computer game
- Ironclads: High Seas, a computer game
- Iron Clad, a rap group from Massachusetts
- Operation Ironclad or the Battle of Madagascar, the World War II British occupation of Diego Suarez, Madagascar
- Ironclad Games, a video game developer
- Legio VI Ferrata (Legion 6 Ironclad), a Roman legion
- Ironclad, a steam locomotive on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.