Irreligion in Norway
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Norway is a comparatively secular nation which no longer has a state religion, though 4 million of the 4.7 million population belong to the Church of Norway. In one survey in 2008, 17% responded that "I don't believe in God".
- "Beliefs about God across Time and Countries" (PDF). Norc.org. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- Statistics Norway – Church of Norway and other religious and philosophical communities
- "Beliefs about God across Time and Countries" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "Norway goes secular, removes Lutheran Church as state religion". National Post. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- "Norway abolishes state-sponsored Church of Norway". Digital Journal. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
|This article related to atheism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Norway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|