||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)
Irving Mall is an enclosed American shopping mall located in Irving, Texas, at the intersection of Texas State Highway 183 (Airport Freeway) and Belt Line Road. It has 123 stores, including five anchor tenants as of December 27, 2012 , plus a food court. The mall is under ownership of the Simon Property Group.
DART Routes 501 and 408 go by the Irving Mall on Belt Line Rd.
- AMC Irving Mall Cinemas 14 (opened in 1995)
- Burlington Coat Factory (opened in 2006)
- Dillard's (opened on March, 1984)
- Macy's (was Joskes, then Foley's until September 9, 2006)
- Sears (pre-dates mall; opened in 1969)
- Vacant (formerly Mervyns and temporary stores, vacant since 2011)
- Fitness Connection (formerly part of food court, then built as Circuit City, vacant since 2009)
- Shoppers World(formerly a Barnes & Noble until December 31, 2012)
Coordinates: 32°50′23″N 96°59′47″W / 32.83972°N 96.99639°W