From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Irving Park (disambiguation))
Irving Park may refer to several places:
- Irving Nature Park, a park near Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
- Irving Park (Portland, Oregon), a park in northeast Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- Washington Irving Memorial Park and Arboretum, a park and arboretum in Bixby, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Irving Park (Metra), a railroad station on Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line in Chicago's Irving Park neighborhood
- Irving Park (CTA Blue Line station), a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's system of rapid transit
- Irving Park (CTA Brown Line station), a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's system of rapid transit
- Irving Park, Chicago, a Community Area in Northwest Chicago
- Irving Park Road, an alternate name for Illinois Route 19 east of Elgin; it passes through Chicago's Irving Park Community Area
- R. Irving Parkes (1886–1931), Canadian athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.