From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isaac is a given name derived from Judaism and can refer to:
- Isaac, one of the patriarchs of the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic faiths
- Isaac (name), including a list of people with the given name or surname of Isaac and its variants
- Port Isaac, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Isaac's Harbour, Nova Scotia
- Isaac's Harbour North, Nova Scotia
- International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (ISAAC)
- "Isaac", a song by Madonna, from her album "Confessions on a Dance Floor"
- Isaac, the northeasternmost country in the Fire Emblem universe continent Jugdral, where the video games Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 take place
- Hurricane Isaac (2012), a Category 1 hurricane that hit the Greater New Orleans area on August 29, 2012
- Tropical Storm Isaac (disambiguation), a designation used for various tropical cyclones
- ISAAC (cipher), a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number generator
- ISAAC (comics), a supercomputer in Marvel Comics
- Sacrifice of Isaac (Caravaggio), two paintings by master artist Caravaggio depicting the Biblical scene of the binding of Isaac
- The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) A global epidemiological study of asthma and allergies in children
- The Binding of Isaac (video game)
- Isaacs (disambiguation)
- Ishak (disambiguation)
- Izak (disambiguation)
- Zack (disambiguation)
- Izzy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isaac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.