Isaac Asimov Presents The Great SF Stories 4 (1942)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2008)|
Isaac Asimov Presents The Great SF Stories 4 (1942) is the fourth volume of Isaac Asimov Presents The Great SF Stories, which is a series of short story collections, edited by Isaac Asimov and Martin H. Greenberg, which attempts to list the great science fiction stories from the Golden Age of Science Fiction. They date the Golden Age as beginning in 1939 and lasting until 1963. The book was later reprinted as the second half of Isaac Asimov Presents The Golden Years of Science Fiction, Second Series with the first half being Isaac Asimov Presents The Great SF Stories 3 (1941).
This volume was originally published by DAW books in 1980.
- The Star Mouse by Fredric Brown
- The Wings of Night by Lester del Rey
- Foundation by Isaac Asimov
- Asylum by A. E. van Vogt
- Proof by Hal Clement
- Nerves by Lester del Rey
- Barrier by Anthony Boucher
- The Twonkey by Lewis Padgett and C. L. Moore
- QRM-Interplanetary by George O. Smith
- The Weapons Shop by A. E. van Vogt
- Mimic by Donald A. Wollheim
|This science fiction–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|