Isaac Augustus Wetherby
Isaac Augustus Wetherby (1819-1904) or I.A. Wetherbee was an American painter and photographer. He worked in Boston, Massachusetts, and in Iowa. Examples of his work are in the Beverly Historical Society, Massachusetts; Fruitlands Museum; New York Historical Society; and the State Historical Society of Iowa.
- Library of Congress. Self-portrait. Isaac Augustus Wetherby, full-length portrait, right profile, standing next to camera in studio, ca.1869
- "I.A. Wetherbee, portrait painter, 17-1/2 Tremont Row." Boston Directory, 1849
- Peter E. Palmquist, Thomas R. Kailbourn. Pioneer photographers from the Mississippi to the continental divide: a biographical dictionary, 1839-1865. Stanford University Press, 2005
- Encyclopedia of American folk art. Taylor & Francis, 2004
- Smithsonian. Collections search center. Retrieved 2012-01-03
- Fruitlands. Retrieved 2012-01-03
- State Historical Society of Iowa. Retrieved 2012-01-03
- Slonneger, Marybeth. Wetherby's Gallery: paintings, daguerreotypes, & ambrotypes of an artist. Iowa City, Iowa: Hand Press, c2006.
- "Wetherby Cottage holds historic charm." The Gazette (Cedar Rapids, Iowa), ca.2009