Isaac Frederick Marcosson (1877-1961) was an American editor, born at Louisville, Kentucky, and educated in the schools of Louisville.
In 1903, he became associate editor of The World's Work, and in 1907, he became a member of and financial editor of The Saturday Evening Post. From 1910 to 1913, he was editor of Munsey's Magazine.
- The War After the War, (1916)
- The Rebirth of Russia, (1917)
- The Business of War, (1917)
- Adventures in Interviewing, (1919)
- An African Adventure, (1921)
- Turbulent Years, (1938)
- with Daniel Frohman, Charles Frohman, Manager and Man, (1917)