Isabel-Clara Simó i Monllor (1943) is a Spanish journalist and writer born in the town of Alcoi located in the Valencian Community. She is considered one of the most important writers in the Catalan language.
Simó has been awarded several prizes, including the Premi Sant Jordi in 1993. As a journalist, she was the director of Canigó magazine and has a daily column in the newspaper Avui. She was a delegate of the Culture Department of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Júlia (1983)
- D'Alcoi a Nova York (1987)
- La veïna (1990)
- La Nati (1991)
- Raquel (1992)
- Històries perverses (1992)
- La Salvatge (1994)
- Dones (1997)
- El gust amarg de la cervesa (1999)
- T'imagines la vida sense ell? (2000)
- Carta al meu nét. Sobre el nacionalisme (2000)
- La Nati (2001)
- Estimats homes (una caricatura) (2001)
- L'home que volava en el trapezi (2002)
- En legítima defensa (2003)
- Angelets (2004)
- Adeu-Suau (2006)
- El caníbal (2007)
- Un Tros de Cel (2012)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Isabel-Clara Simó i Monllor.|
- "Isabel-Clara Simó". escriptors.cat (in Catalan). Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- Palmer, Judith (22 March 1996). "Judith Palmer on literature" (Subscription required). The Independent, archived at LexisNexis. Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- Diaz-Vicedo, Noèlia (February 2010). "Isabel-Clara Simó Monllor". Centre for the study of Contemporary Women's Writing. Institute of Germanic & Romance Studies, University of London. Retrieved 13 September 2010.