Isabel Township, Fulton County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||29.35 sq mi (76 km2)|
|• Land||29.21 sq mi (75.65 km2)|
|• Water||0.14 sq mi (0.35 km2) 0.46%|
|Elevation||495 ft (151 m)|
|• Density||7.1/sq mi (2.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61441, 61501, 61542 62644|
|GNIS feature ID||0429175|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Isabel Township covers an area of 29.35 square miles (76.0 km2); of this, 0.14 square miles (0.36 km2) or 0.46 percent is water.
Extinct towns 
- Point Isabel
- Bessler's Station (aka Barrett's Station) was a station on the Narrow Gauge Railroad til 1910.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Foutch, Freeman, Kearney and Otto.
Major highways 
School districts 
- Lewistown School District 97
Political districts 
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Isabel Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
||Bernadotte Township||Lewistown Township||Waterford Township|
|Pleasant Township||Havana Township, Mason County|
|Woodland Township||Kerton Township|