An agricultural engineer by education, Isabelle Delannoy is today a sustainable development specialist.
After working in research, regulation and lobbying for organic agriculture, she moved into the field of raising public awareness of environmental issues.
She joined the agency of Yann Arthus-Bertrand and collaborated on his book assessing the state of the planet La Terre Vue du Ciel (Earth from above) which became a world-wide success.
Since then, Isabelle Delannoy has become a writer for a wide range of media: publishing, internet, cinema, television. Her expertise in the domain of sustainable development is at the origin of the first observation of the carbon footprint of the French people via her consultancy Green Inside.
In 2009, she co-wrote the film Home, directed by Yann Arthus-Bertrand. Broadcast internationally for the first time on 5 June 2009, Home summarizes the condition of the planet at the dawn of the 3rd millennium, and increases awareness of the intimate connection between human beings and the Earth.
Since January 2010, Isabelle Delannoy is a commentator on the programme Comment ça va bien ! (It’s going well!) broadcast on the 2nd TV channel in France France 2, where she talks about her environmentally-aware way of life. She has been writing the blog eco-echos.com since 2005 and participates in the collective blog ecoloinfo.com, founded by Anne-Sophie Novel.
- 2009 : Home, by Yann Arthus-Bertrand,
- 2009 : Home, histoire d’un voyage I et II, (Home, story of a journey I and II) documentaries.
- 2010 : Sous le signe de la tortue, (Under the sign of the turtle) by Rémy Tézier, documentary.
- 2010 : Des Forêts et des Hommes, (Forests and Men) by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, official short film of the UN year of the forest.
- 2009 : Home, the book of the film.
- 2009 : Mini kit de survie de la nana bio, (Mini survival kit for the organic girl) practical guide.
- 2007 : Environnement : les candidats au banc d'essai, (Environment, the candidates on test) an inquiry into the French presidential candidates and into French environmental politics.
- 2006 : Regard partagés sur la Terre, (Shared views on the Earth) with Albert Jacquard and Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
- 2005-2007 : Agenda utile pour un développement durable (A useful agenda for sustainable development).
- 2003-2006 : 365 jours pour réfléchir à la Terre (365 days to think about the Earth).
- 2003-2007: La Terre vue du Ciel (Earth from above).
Works for Children
- 2009 : Home, il était une fois la Terre (Home, once upon a time on the Earth).
- 2007: La Terre vue du ciel junior (Earth from above, for children), the first encyclopedia of sustainable development for children with photos by Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
- 2010-2011: Comment ça va bien ! (It’s going well!), programme presented by Stéphane Bern, France 2, commentator « planet ».
- 2009: Report-terre (Earth report), France 5, summer prime time programme following the adventures of young reporters in search of environmental initiatives in Europe, studio expert,
- 2007: Vu du ciel (Seen from above), France 2, TV magazine series by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, assistant editor in chief.
- 2003-2004: Objectif Terre (Objective Earth), short programmes with the images of Yann Arthus-Bertrand, author.