From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isan, or ISAN, may refer to:
- Isan, a region of Thailand
- Isan, a dialect of the Yupna branch of the Finisterre language family
- International Standard Audiovisual Number, an ISO Standard for identification of audiovisual works.
- Isan (band), a British electronic music group
- Institute for Spectroscopy Russian Academy of Sciences
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.