From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Isengrin)
Isegrim or Isegrimm (also Isengrin, Ysengrin, Latinized Ysengrimus) may be:
- a German given name
- a kenning or poetic name for the Wolf
- Ysengrimus, a 12th-century series of fables about Ysengrimus the Wolf and Reinardus the Fox.
- Der Isegrimm, a poem by Joseph von Eichendorff
- Isegrimm, a patriotic novel by Willibald Alexis, published 1864.
- Former name of Izegrim, a female fronted death/thrash metal band from the Netherlands.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isegrim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.