From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ishigaki may refer to:
- Ishigaki Island, a Japanese island west of Okinawa
- Japanese escort Ishigaki, World War II era ship of the Japanese Navy
- 10179 Ishigaki, main-belt asteroid
- Ai Ishigaki (born 1970), Japanese guitarist
- Eitaro Ishigaki (1893–1958), Japanese-born American artist
- Hirofumi Ishigaki (born 1963), Japanese actor
- Hitoshi Ishigaki (born 1953), Japanese boxer
- Ishigaki Rin (1920–2004), Japanese poet
- Yuma Ishigaki (born 1982), Japanese actor
- Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park, a park near the island above
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ishigaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.