From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ishkashim, also transliterated Eshkashem or Ishkoshim, may refer to:
- Ishkashim, Afghanistan, a town in Badakhshan Province
- Ishkashim, Tajikistan, a town in Gorno-Badakshan Autonomous Province
- Ishkashim District in Badakhshan Province
- Ishkashim District in Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Province
- Ishkashimi language, spoken in Afghanistan and Tajikistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.