|Slogan||Diversión sin límites (Fun without limits)|
|Location||Seville, Andalusia, Spain|
|Previous names||Seville Expo '92|
Isla Mágica (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈisla ˈmaxika], Magic Island) is a theme park in Seville, Spain. The park was constructed on the former grounds of the Expo '92 World's Fair in Seville and opened in 1997. It features a large lake and many other attractions including roller coasters and various other types of rides as well as both live and cinematic shows.
The park's slogan is "Diversión sin límites" which translates as "Fun without Limits".
- El Jaguar - The first inverted rollercoaster in Spain, with five inversions (2x hearth-line roll, 1x immelman and 2x in-line twist), and a final helix; is one of the most popular roller coasters in the park. It's an SLC+ (the second in the world and the first in Europe), a special edition with a helix before the brakes; by Vekoma.
- Cinemoción - A cinema with moving seats and hemispherical giant screen. This is the largest virtual reality theatre in the world.
- Dimensión4 - Go into the fourth dimension at this 4D cinema, which shows films including "Haunted House", "SOS Earth" and "Fly me to the Moon"; by KraftWerk, 3DBA and Nwave.
- El Cubo - Another cinema, with laser effects, lights, smoke, sound system and other special effects will take you to another planet, to Mars! The film is designed for the park by GPD, and it's Lasermanía, a film where you can show all the secrets about the planet Mars and extraterrestrial life.
- Anaconda - A log flume ride, with three drops (8.1, 9.0 and 17.6 metres); by Mack Rides.
- Iguazú - A splash ride with a drop of 15 metres and more than 50 km/h; by Intamin AG.
- Rápidos del Orinoco - A River Rapid ride with 500 metres track; by Intamin AG.
- El Desafío - An Xtended Power Tower themed in Seville, with an Arabic minaret in the station; by Maurer & Shöne.
|This article about an amusement park is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|