Islamic University College, Ghana
|Islamic University College, Ghana|
|President||Dr. Muhsin Marafi|
|Vice-president||Mr. Mohammed Rezae|
|Location||East Legon, Greater Accra Region, Ghana|
The Islamic University College, Ghana is one of the private universities in Ghana. It is located at East Legon in the Greater Accra Region. It was established in 1988 as a training institute for Islamic Theology and named the Ahlul Bait Islamic School. This was under the sponsorship of the The Ahlul Bait Foundation of the Islamic Republic of Iran. It was granted accreditation provisionally in 2001 and finally in 2002.
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA Management Information Systems
- BA Religious Studies (Islamic Studies)
- BA Communication Studies (Journalism)
- BA Communication Studies (Public Relations)
- BA Communication Studies (Advertisement)
- MPhil Islamic Studies
- "Our History". official website. Islamic University College, Ghana. 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-15.[dead link]
- "Accredited Institutions - University Colleges". Official Website. National Accreditation Board - Ghana. 2005. Retrieved 2007-03-16.
- "University of Ghana-Profile of the University-Institutional Affiliations". Official Website. University of Ghana. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-02-10. Retrieved 2007-03-16.