This is a list of islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad and Tobago is an archipelagic republic in the southern Caribbean.
Monos (front) and Chacachacare (back)
The Bocas Islands lie between Trinidad and Venezuela, in the Bocas del Dragón (Dragons' Mouth). Locally they are referred to as "Down the Islands".
- Major Bocas Islands
- Minor Bocas Islands
The Five Islands in Trinidad and Tobago as seen approaching from the North
The Five Islands (left), Carrera Island (Middle) and the Point Gourde Peninsular at sunset. The view is looking South West from Trinidad
The Five Islands are a group of actually six small islands lying west of Port of Spain in the Gulf of Paria. Also known as Las Cotorras.
San Diego Islands
Sometimes referred to simply as the Diego Islands, these two islets lie between the Bocas Islands and the Five Islands.
Others in the Gulf of Paria
North Coast of Trinidad
Picture of Saut d'Eau off the north coast of Trinidad.
List of minor islands with co-ordinates
Taken from the Archipelagic Baselines of Trinidad and Tobago Order, Notice No. 206 of 31 October 1988, as corrected by Legal Notice No. 77 on 5 April 1989.
- East Rock 10°08′12″N 60°59′02″W / 10.13667°N 60.98389°W
- Casa Cruz Rock 10°04′22″N 61°09′45″W / 10.07278°N 61.16250°W
- Alcatras Rock 10°04′19″N 61°13′28″W / 10.07194°N 61.22444°W
- Icacos Point 10°02′28″N 61°54′30″W / 10.04111°N 61.90833°W
- Black Rock 10°03′27″N 62°01′33″W / 10.05750°N 62.02583°W
- Cabresse Point 10°41′47″N 61°45′36″W / 10.69639°N 61.76000°W
- Cabresse Island 10°41′58″N 61°45′25″W / 10.69944°N 61.75694°W
- Sisters Island 11°19′57″N 60°38′42″W / 11.33250°N 60.64500°W
- Marble Island 11°21′39″N 60°31′37″W / 11.36083°N 60.52694°W
- St. Giles Island 11°21′28″N 60°30′52″W / 11.35778°N 60.51444°W
- Little Tobago 11°17′39″N 60°29′40″W / 11.29417°N 60.49444°W
- ^ Trinidad and Tobago, Department of Navy, 2005