From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up isle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isle may refer to:
- An island, land surrounded by water
- Isle, Haute-Vienne, a commune of the Haute-Vienne département in France
- Isle, Minnesota, a small city in the United States
- Isle (river), a river in France
- River Isle, a river in England
- The Isle, a 2000 South Korean film directed by Kim Ki-duk
- ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment, a journal published by Oxford University Press for the Association for the Study of Literature and Environment
- ISLE: Indian Society of Lighting Engineers, a professional body in the field of illuminating engineering with a broad based membership of scientists, engineers, architects, academicians, researchers, designers and others interested in lighting issues. ISLE is affiliated to the CIE, the International Commission on Illumination.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.