Isle of Wight (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isle of Wight can refer to:
- The English island and ceremonial county known as the Isle of Wight
- The unitary authority region covered by the Isle of Wight Council
- The UK Parliament constituency Isle of Wight
As of 2010, all of these uses cover the same land area.
In the United States of America:
- Isle of Wight County, Virginia
- The county seat of Isle of Wight County, Isle of Wight, Virginia
- The original name of Gardiners Island, New York
- The Isle of Wight and Isle of Wight Bay in Worcester County, Maryland, west of Ocean City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.