Isle of Wight (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Isle of Wight is an island and ceremonial county in England.
It may also refer to:
In the United Kingdom.
- Isle of Wight (UK Parliament constituency)
- The unitary authority region covered by the Isle of Wight Council
- Isle of Wight Rural District, a rural district from 1894 to 1974
- Isle of Wight, a group of dwellings within Bookham Commons, Surrey
In the United States of America.
- Isle of Wight (Maryland)
- Isle of Wight County, Virginia
- Isle of Wight, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- The original name of Gardiners Island, New York
- Isle of Wight official football team.
- Isle of Wight Festival. - Wich is an annual music festival on the main Isle of Wight.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.