From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Islington may refer to:
- United Kingdom
- Islington, a district in London.
- The London Borough of Islington, the local authority containing the district.
- The Metropolitan Borough of Islington, the historic former authority.
- Highbury & Islington station
- Islington North (UK Parliament constituency)
- Islington South and Finsbury (UK Parliament constituency)
- Islington, Norfolk, a village near King's Lynn
- New Islington, Manchester
- Islington-City Centre West, a central business district in Toronto.
- Islington Avenue, a major street in Toronto.
- Islington (TTC), a Toronto subway station
- Islington, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- United States
- Islington Landing, a settlement in Richmond County, Virginia.
- Islington, a subdivision of Westwood, Massachusetts.
- Islington, Jamaica, a village in the parish of Saint Mary.
- Islington, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Islington, a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia.
- New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islington.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.