||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
4 February 1993
Isolda Dychauk (born 4 February 1993) is a German actress of Russian descent.
Isolda Dychauk was born in 1993 in Surgut (West Siberia) and moved to Berlin in 2002 with her mother. In addition to her native language Russian, she learned to speak German accent-free. In 2003, she was admitted to the Berlin based acting school Next Generation. Her camera debut was in 2004 with the short film Gimmy your shoes, directed by Anika Wangard, which was shown in late October 2009 at the Vienna International Film Festival.
In 2007, she appeared in the family drama Das Geheimnis meiner Schwester, where she acted next to Marianne Sägebrecht. In 2007, she acquired the role of Paula in the TV movie Nichts ist Vergessen. In the following years, she appeared in several television series, including Polizeiruf 110, Tatort, and The Old Fox.
In 2008, she landed her first film role as Bianca in Nana Neuls youth drama Mein Freund aus Faro. In 2010, she played Gretchen in the movie Faust, directed by Alexander Sokurov. In September 2011, the screen adaptation of the Tragedy by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe won the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival.
In the European co-production television series of Borgia, Dychauk plays the role of Lucrezia, whose father was Rodrigo Borgia - later Pope Alexander VI - played by the American actor John Doman. Shooting of the first season took place from October 2010 until May 2011 in Prague's Barrandov Studios. A second season has subsequently been aired, and the third, and final season, is currently[when?] in production.
- 2004: Gimmе your shoes
- 2007: Das Geheimnis meiner Schwester
- 2007: Nichts ist vergessen
- 2007: Polizeiruf 110, Episode Gefährliches Vertrauen
- 2007–2010: Unsere Farm in Irland, fünf Episoden
- 2008: Mein Freund aus Faro
- 2008: Tatort, Episode Borowski und das Mädchen im Moor
- 2008: Alles was recht ist
- 2008: Späte Rache – Eine Familie wehrt sich
- 2008: The Old Fox, Episode Tot und vergessen
- 2008: Stille Post
- 2009: 30 Tage Angst
- 2009: KRIMI.DE, Episode Filmriss
- 2010: Tatort, Episode Kaltes Herz
- 2010: Der Alte, Episode Rettungslos
- 2011: Polizeiruf 110, Episode Leiser Zorn
- 2011: Großstadtrevier, Episode Große Erwartungen
- 2011: Faust
- 2011–present: Borgia (TV series)
- 2012: The Capsule short film
- 2013: The Bastards
- "Portrait: Isolda Dychauk" (in German). zdf.de. 9 October 2011.
- Drehbeginn der aufwendigen «Borgia»-Serie in Prag. (in German) ruhrnachrichten.de, 4 October 2010