From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term isotonic may refer to;
- Isotonic (exercise physiology) for the term associated with muscle contraction
- Sports drinks are sometimes designed in an isotonic way to assist athletes in rehydrating while balancing electrolytes
- Isotonic solutions have equal osmotic pressure:
- Such as in cell biology when an isotonic environment happens when an equal concentration exists inside and outside the cell
- Isotonic regression used in numeric analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.