Isotope electrochemistry is a field within electrochemistry concerned with various topics like electrochemical separation of isotopes, electrochemical estimation of isotopic exchange equilibrium constants, electrochemical kinetic isotope effect, electrochemical isotope sensors, etc.
It is an active domain of investigation. It overlaps with many other domains of both theoretical and practical importance like nuclear engineering, radiochemistry, electrochemical technology, geochemistry, sensors and instrumentation.
- Equilibrium fractionation
- Bioelectrochemical reactor
- Electrochemical cell
- Electrochemical engineering
- Transient kinetic isotope fractionation
- Concentration cell
- electrochemical investigation using isotopic effects
- electrochemical isotope separation
- electrochemical isotope cell
- ACS radioelectrochemistry
- electroplating isotope effects
- JES electrochemical pumping isotope effects
- electrochemical isotope fractionation
|This isotope-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|