From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isotype can refer to:
- In crystallography, an "isotype" is a synonym for isomorph
- Isotype (biology), per the International Code of Nomenclature for algae, fungi, and plants, a duplicate of the holotype.
- Isosyntype, a duplicate of a syntype.
- Isotype (picture language), a method of showing social, technological, biological and historical connections in pictorial form.
- Isotype (immunology), An isotype usually refers to any related proteins/genes from a particular gene family.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.