Israel–Singapore relations are foreign relations between Israel and Singapore. Both countries established diplomatic relations in May 1969. Israel has an embassy in Singapore. Singapore is represented in Israel by a non resident ambassador based in Singapore (in the Foreign Ministry) and through an honorary consulate in Tel Aviv.
The two nations enjoy an extensive security relationship, with Israeli and Singaporean arms industries engaging in joint development and a large level of military trade between the two countries.
In 2005, the two countries signed a pact to ease the flow of goods and investments between the two countries during a visit to Israel by Singaporean Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong with members of the Israeli Cabinet as well as meeting Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon.
Business and trade 
In 1990, the Singapore-Israel Chamber of Commerce commenced operation.
Issue of Gaza 
Over a number of years, the Singaporean Government has expressed concern over Gaza Strip. In January 2009, the Singapore Foreign Ministry said of the Gaza War, "This is an extremely disturbing development," that "It can only exacerbate the already grave humanitarian situation." Following the ceasefire, Singapore Foreign Ministry called it a "positive development" but remained "deeply concerned over the humanitarian situation in Gaza and urge all sides to take urgent steps to address the situation".
See also 
- "Diplomatic Ties With Israel Established by Singapore". The New York Times. 11 May 1969.
- David Donald (14 February 2012), Israel Shows Wares in Singapore, Aviation International News, retrieved 5 March 2012
- . 20 May 2005 http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=NewsLibrary&p_multi=BBAB&d_place=BBAB&p_theme=newslibrary2&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=10A371C99E46C534&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM. Missing or empty
- A deep, dark, secret love affair, Haaretz Israeli News, 16 Jul 2004, retrieved 29 Jul 2012
- "Singapore confirms new AEW purchase". Flight International.
- "Singapore to Replace Hawkeye With G550 AEW". www.defense-update.com.
- "Singapore-Israel Chamber of Commerce. (begins operations) (Trade)". ICEN. 28 March 1990.