Israel Campus Roundtable
The Israel Campus Roundtable is an umbrella organization of pro-Israel groups in the New England area.
According to the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "The Israel Campus Roundtable is a coalition of 14 organizations that provides students with resources and support for pro-Israel programming on campuses throughout New England."
According to Combined Jewish Philanthropies, the Campus Roundtable focuses on
- Promoting Israeli culture
- Promoting study abroad programs to Israel
- Creating educational programs about Israel
- Student-led Israel advocacy on campus
- American Jewish Committee
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP)
- Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA)
- Consulate General of Israel to New England
- The David Project Center for Jewish Leadership
- Hasbara Fellowships
- Hillel Council of New England
- Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC)
- StandWithUs Los Angeles-based pro-Israel organization.
- YJ Impact! ("Young Judea, the Zionist youth movement sponsored by Hadassah")
- Zionist Organization of America (ZOA)
- Israel Campus Roundtable Official website hosted by the Combined Jewish Philanthropies and a United Way beneficiary
- "Academic Affairs - Israel Campus Roundtable". Consulate General of Israel to New England. 2010.
- "Israel and Overseas - Israel Campus Roundtable". Combined Jewish Philanthropies. 2010.
|This article about a political organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|