Israeli municipal elections, 2013
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
In Jerusalem, the incumbent Nir Barkat won re-election with 52% against challenger Moshe Lion, who gained 45%, as did the Tel Aviv incumbent Mayor Ron Huldai against the Knesset member Nitzan Horowitz from the Meretz Party.
- Results at mako.co.il
- Israel election results || Barkat retains Jerusalem, three mayors facing criminal charges re-elected, Haaretz
- Municipal elections Ministry of Interior (Hebrew)
- Harkov, Lahav (22 October 2013). "Low turn-out in Israeli mayoral, council elections". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 23 October 2013.
- "Jerusalem mayoral candidate Lion concedes defeat to incumbent Mayor Barkat". The Jerusalem Post. 23 October 2013. Retrieved 23 October 2013.
- "LIVE BLOG || Preliminary numbers show Jerusalem, Tel Aviv mayors to keep seat". Haaretz. 23 October 2013. Retrieved 23 October 2013.