|Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg|
|Occupation||Business Strategist, Marketer, Rabbi, Motivational speaker|
Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg is a business strategy and marketing consultant and motivational speaker. He is a columnist at The Jerusalem Post, Hamodia, and The English Update. He is the founder and CEO of Monetized Intellect Consulting, a business and marketing firm with offices in New York City and Jerusalem. Ginzberg also founded English Speaking Entrepreneurs Israel (ESEI), an organization that assists English-speaking businessmen in adjusting to the Israeli business market.
Besides strategic consultancy, Ginzberg also serves as a rabbi and a Mohel. He traces numerous famous rabbis, including Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, Rashi, and Rabbi Yochanan Hasandlar as branches in his family tree. He is also a direct descendant of King David. He speaks and writes about Judaism internationally. He has been featured in Mishpacha 
Ginzberg has been featured in newspapers and television broadcasts as an expert in business. Ginzberg advises media leaders, including Moshe Kahlon, a former Minister of Communications of the Knesset for Likud.
Ginzberg is a leading international business speaker. He addresses conferences, corporations, industry groups, business associations and others. He has provided keynotes, workshops, corporate training seminars and has served as panel moderator and conference speaker for some of the world's leading companies including Google, International Convention Center (Jerusalem), Jewish National Fund, Rohr Jewish Learning Institute, Parnassah Expo at The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center.
Issamar Ginzberg has been in over 30 national and international publications. Ginzberg writes a weekly column for The Jerusalem Post, Hamodia, and The English Update. He has written several books, including How Marketers Mess With Your, Marketing Secrets that Are Used to Get Your Attention and How To Use Them To Your Advantage. Ginzberg wrote the foreword to Everything You Need to Know About Buying Real Estate in Israel by Shia Getter.
In December 2013, Issamar was chosen as an Orthodox Jewish All Star by Jew in the City, alongside United States Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew and Nobel Prize winner Dr. Robert Aumann, at an event held in New York City sponsored by the Orthodox Union.
- Josephs, Allison. "Announcing Jew in the City’s 2013 Orthodox Jewish All Stars!". Orthodox Union. New York.
Ginzberg advises executives at publicly traded companies, as well as political figures and government ministers. His clients, His clients are located in over 30 states and countries, from Dubai to Japan, and include Oracle, Apple, and National Geographic. Ginzberg was named one of the “Top Ten Entrepreneurs” of the year by Inc. in 2006.
- "Entrepreneur of the Year: Reader Favorites". Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- Rachel, Avraham (25 April 2013). "Faces of Israel: Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg". United with Israel. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Rashty, Sandy. "Need marketing help? Ask the rabbi". THE JEWISH CHRONICLE ONLINE. Jewish Cronicle. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Leichman, Abigail Klein. "Chasidic marketing advice". New Jersey Rockland Jewish Standard. Jewish Standard. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "Parnassah Expo Networking Tips from Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg". Yeshiva World News. Yeshiva World News LLC. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (2014-04-07). "Business Features: Psst… Can I get an airline exec, please?". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "The Global Resource for Jewish Educators and Outreach Professionals". Ner LeELef. NLE Resources. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Porath, Hillel. "Join The English Speaking Entrepreneurs in Israel - ESEI LinkedIn Group". Iyazam. iyazam.com. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: ISSAMAR GINZBERG ON HALACHA VS BUSINESS ETHICS, FACEBOOK IN THE FRUM WORLD, & HIS BIGGEST SUCCESS AND FAILURE". Bill613. bill613.com. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Wachmann, Doreen. "RABBI TEACHES HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF WHATEVER YOU DO". Jewish Telegraph. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Avraham, Rachel. "Faces of Israel: Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg". Faces of Israel. United with Israel. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (2010-08-17). "NYC rabbi's offering: Build the mosque". USA Today. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Ragen, Naomi (2012-01-27). "Consider This: The tipping point". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (23 February 2012). "Op Ed: An Unorthodox View Goebbels Would Salivate Over". Matzav. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "America: A Melting Pot Of Race And Culture, Or A Loss Of Ethnic Identity?". USARiseUp An Online Magazine about Race and Ethnicity. 17 Sep 2010. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Binyamin Rose and Rachel Ginsberg (18 January 2012). "Make Our Case". Mishpacha Jewish Family Weekly. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Sherman, Joseph. "Israel's Minister of Communication with Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg". United with Israel Community. United with Israel. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Tugend, Alina (14 January 2011). "When Giveaway Trips Come With Extra Baggage". New York Times. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- Roberts-Grey, Gina (30 July 2010). "Seven Places to Stash Your Plastic at Home". CNBC. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Briggs, Bill. "Two for the money — successful corporate duos". NBC News: Today News. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- Fenn, Donna (15 July 2010). "Five Social Media Tips for Fun and Profit". CBS Money Watch. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Fenn, Donna (29 December 2010). "For a Better Business in 2011, Remember These 6 Tips from 2010". CBS Money Watch. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- "Entrepreneur of the Year". Inc. (magazine). 2005. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
Over the past several months, we collected nominations for Inc.'s annual Entrepreneur of the Year search, and then sent them back to you, our readers, to vote for your favorites. Here's a look at the 10 entrepreneurs you selected as the nation's best and brightest of 2005.
- Field, Anne (9 April 2014). "How to Handle Late-Paying Customers". American Express Open Forum. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
Talk about it face-to-face. Your best move is arranging a time to discuss the situation in-person. But don’t pose it as a threat; instead, “offer to have a conversation where you can provide input into their business and see how you can be of assistance,” says Issamar Ginzberg, a small-business consultant with Monetize Intellect in New York.
- Chen, Will (9 November 2009). "Warning: The Government Mail You Received Might Be a Scam". American Express Open Forum. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Extreme business makeover: Giving photographer a new image". Consumers Digest. September 2010. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- הרמן, אוריאל (2012-06-20). "צפו: סיפורו המדהים של האדמו"ר שמייעץ לגוגל ואפל". Globes (in Hebrew) (Tel Aviv). Retrieved 20 July 2014.
האדמו"ר רבי איתמר גינצבורג, נצר לשושלת מכובדת של רבנים גדולים, ביניהם הבעל שם טוב ורבי נחמן מאומן, יועד מגיל צעיר להיות רב גדול. הוא משכים כל בוקר להתפלל, ממשיך לישיבה במאה שערים, לומד ומלמד תורה - ובצהריים מתפנה לעיסוקו העיקרי: ייעוץ אסטרטגי בינלאומי לעסקים.
- Cohen, Bari Nan (November 2011). "8 Ways The Grocery Store Is Making You Eat More". Prevention Magazine. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Herzig, Gur Aryeh (10 April 2013). "Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg Galvanizes Global Audiences" (PDF). Hamodia. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Klein, Abigail Leichman, ISRAEL21C (11 April 2014). "From Google to Jerusalem, chasidic corporate adviser sought after". Intermountain Jewish News. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- Reuteman, Rob (12 July 2010). "Does Made in the U.S.A. Spell R.I.P?". Fox Business Network. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Tice, Carol (2010). "Credit CARD Act Backfires for Small Businesses". All Business. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Amy, Pyle (15 Jun 2010). "10 ways to negotiate lower rent". AOL Money & Finance. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Couch, Christina (30 June 2010). "Living Next to Cemeteries: Plots With Peace, Quiet -- and Great Home Values?". AOL Real Estate. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Aho, Karen. "13 outrageous tenant excuses". MSN Real Estate. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Karen, Aho. "How to find a safe neighborhood". MSN Real Estate. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Couch, Christina (28 Feb 2011). "How To Boost Your Credit Score -- Fast". MSN Money & Finance. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Leichman, Abigail Klein (31 March 2014). "Need Marketing Tips? Ask the Rabbi". Israel 21c. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Pofeldt, Elaine (7 August 2009). "Tips for sprucing up the caliber of your credit". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Rossenfeld, Carrie (9 April 2014). "Using Educational Seminars to Attract Patients". Medical Office Today. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Palmer, Alex (September 2010). "Wacky Promotions That Really Worked". Advantages Mobile. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Bryant, Christa Case. "A 'Fiddler on the Roof' rabbi whose business smarts have attracted Google". CS Monitor. The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Rozenbaum, Kochava (8 November 2013). "Hassidic Rabbi will 'Take Your Business to the Next Level'". Arutz Sheva Israel National News. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Issamar Ginzberg". The Algemeiner. The Algemeiner. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- COLive staff (7 July 2014). "Shluchim Gather for JLI Conference: Hundreds of Shluchim gathered for the annual JLI Conference, sharing tips and ideas for expanding and improving the more than 350 JLI chapters around the world". New York. Community News Service. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
to hear renowned marketing expert Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg. A Chassidishe Jew from Yerushalayim, Ginzberg has become famous for his endless supply of creative and original marketing ideas,
- Herzig, Gur Aryeh (10 April 2013). "Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg Galvanizes Global Audiences" (PDF). Hamodia. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Parnassah Expo Schedule of Events". New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center. 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg is a strategy and marketing advisor, ideas generator and action planner, mentor and friend to business professionals and entrepreneurs, to companies large and small, and to marketing specialists worldwide.
- Maruch Miller, Rochelle. "The Media Is The Message". 5 Towns Jewish Times. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Kaplan, Jodi. "An Easy Marketing Tip from a Rabbi and a Banana". UPMarket. UPMARKET MAGAZINE. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (23 July 2010). "The Zeigarnik Effect, and Why You Need to". Chief Marketer. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (1 January 2014). "Tips for entrepreneurs: The scoop on SEO". Tips for Entrepreneurs. Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Lynch, Dudley. "TANGO WITH THE LINGO: WHERE THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING THE LEAP!". Leap Psych. Brain Technologies Corporation. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (4 September 2012). "Tips for Entrepreneurs: The emperor’s new clothes". Jerusalem Post (Jerusalem). Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (1 October 2014). "Why Strangers Are Better Than Friends" (PDF). Hamodia (FEATURES).
A big mistake many of us make is assuming that if we are going into business, we should look for who we know in that business.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (23 September 2014). "Copywriting and TRWN The most important business formula you’ve never come across" (PDF) (FEATURES). Hamodia.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "Issamar’s Blog". English Update. The English Update. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "Kratzmich Sales All Year Long". English Update Magazine. English Update. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (15 June 2010). How Marketers Mess WIth Your....: Marketing Secrets that Are Used to Get Your Attention... and How To Use Them To Your Advantage [. New York: Create Space. ISBN 1452889848.
- Ginzberg, Amazon. "Hey Entrepreneur! You Need to Read This Book, So Buy It Today!". Amazon Book Profile. Amazon. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Getter, Shia (10 Feb 2014). Everything You Need to Know About Buying Real Estate in Israel. New York: Feldheim. ISBN 978-1-59826-049-6.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "What the Czech Republic can teach you about success". JPost. Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Weiss, Alan. "Million Dollar Referrals: The Secrets to Building a Perpetual Client List for a Seven-Figure Income". McGraw-Hill. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
On Greatest Referral, pages 116-117
- "Announcing Jew in the City’s 2013 Orthodox Jewish All Stars!!". Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Elhanan, Miller. "The humanity beneath the beard Allison Josephs’s ‘Jew in the City’ re-brands Orthodoxy to the world". Times of Israel. The Times of Israel Ltd. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- OU Staff. "Orthodox Union Sponsors Jew In The City’s All-Stars Thanksgivvikuh Party, 11/24 in NYC". OU News. Orthodox Union. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Dr. Ruchama Weiss and Rabbi Levi Brackman (12 November 2013). "Top 10 Orthodox Jewish All Stars named". Ynet News. Retrieved 3 April 2014.