From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up issus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Issus may refer to:
- Issus (town), an ancient settlement in the modern Turkish province of Hatay
- Battle of Issus, in 333 BC, in which Alexander the Great defeated Darius III
- Issus (river), a river near the town and battle site
- Issus (diocese), a Roman Catholic titular see in the town
- Gulf of Issus, near the town
- Issus, Haute-Garonne, a commune in France
- Issus (genus), a Genus of planthoppers in the family Issidae
- Issus, the ostensible Goddess of Death and Eternal Life in the Barsoom series of novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.