It's Only Rock and Roll
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from It's Only Rock and Roll (disambiguation))
It's Only Rock and Roll may refer to:
- It's Only Rock 'n Roll, a 1974 album by The Rolling Stones
- "It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)", a 1974 song and lead single from the above album
- It's Only Rock & Roll (Waylon Jennings album), a 1983 album by Waylon Jennings
- It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (Hardcore Superstar album), a 1997 album by Hardcore Superstar
- "It's Only Rock and Roll" (Only Fools and Horses), a 1985 episode of the British sitcom, Only Fools and Horses
- It's Only Rock & Roll (TV series), a Canadian television variety show, which aired on CBC Television as a summer series in 1987
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.