It Is What It Is
|Look up it is what it is in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
'It Is What It Is' is an idiomatic phrase, indicating the immutable nature of an object or circumstance. This is commonly used in American culture as an apathetic response to something that makes little sense or has little to no validity.
It may also refer to:
- It Is What It Is, a 2001 film directed by Billy Frolick
- It Is What It Is, a 2007 autobiography by David Coulthard
- It Is What It Is: Conversations About Iraq, a project by English artist Jeremy Deller
- It Is What It Is, a radio show hosted by Michigan sports radio broadcaster Sean Baligian
- It Is What It Is (ABN album), a 2008 album by the rap duo ABN
- It Is What It Is, a 1982 album by the Australian rock band The Hitmen
- It Is What It Is, a working title for the 2007 album by the rapper Cassidy released as B.A.R.S. The Barry Adrian Reese Story
- "It Is What It Is (What It Is)", a song by the rock band Adam Again on the 1992 album Dig
- "It Is What It Is", a 2002 song by The String Cheese Incident
- Fihi Ma Fihi (Persian literally meaning "It Is What It Is"), a Persian prose work by the 13th century Sufi writer known as Rumi
- What It Is (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title It Is What It Is.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.