From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Italian Campaign (disambiguation))
Italian Campaign can refer to:
- Italian campaign of 1524–25, fought during the Italian War of 1521–26
- Italian campaigns of the French Revolutionary Wars, led by Napoleon Bonaparte between 1796–1797 and 1800
- Second Italian War of Independence, fought by Napoleon III of France and Kingdom of Sardinia against Austria in 1859
- Italian Front (World War I), fought primarily by Italy against Austria-Hungary
- Italian Campaign (World War II), began after the Allied invasion of Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.