From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of the term, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Italian dialects (disambiguation). (October 2013)||
Italian dialects may refer to:
- Regional Italian, regional varieties of the Italian language
- Languages of Italy, especially those that do not have political recognition
- Italian language, standardized Italian and other dialects
- Tuscan language, an Italo-Dalmatian language spoken in Tuscany, Italy
- Corsican language, an Italo-Dalmatian Romance language spoken on Corsica and Sardinia
- Central Italian, a group of Italo-Dalmatian language varieties spoken in central Italy
- Italic languages, a subfamily of the Indo-European language family, including Romance languages
- Italian (disambiguation)
- Category:Dialects of Italian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Italian dialects.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.