From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title. (October 2013)||
Italian dialects may refer to:
- Regional Italian, regional varieties of the Italian language
- Languages of Italy, especially those that do not have political recognition
- Italian language, standardized Italian and other dialects
- Tuscan language, an Italo-Dalmatian language spoken in Tuscany, Italy
- Corsican language, an Italo-Dalmatian Romance language spoken on Corsica and Sardinia
- Central Italian, a group of Italo-Dalmatian language varieties spoken in central Italy
- Italic languages, a sub-family of the Indo-European language family, including Romance languages
- Italian (disambiguation)
- Category:Dialects of Italian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.