From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up itch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch
Itch or Itching may also refer to:
- ITCH (biology), an ubiquitin-activating enzyme
- Jonny "Itch" Fox, lead vocalist for The King Blues
- "The Itch", an episode of the US TV series House
- Itch (EP), a 1994 Radiohead EP
- Itch (Kim Mitchell album), a 1994 solo album by Kim Mitchell
- "Itchin'", single by Jimmy Jones (singer), Stipe, Wyant, Reddy 1960
- "Itchin'", song by Future (rapper)
- Eetch, a traditional Armenian side dish made principally from bulgur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.