From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Itex (disambiguation))
Itex may refer to:
- Itex Corporation, a company that provides a marketplace for cashless business transactions
- IT Examiner, an Indian I.T. web site
- iTeX, a fictitious XML-based successor to TeX announced by Donald Knuth at the TUG 2010 Conference
- Itex, a fictitious firm in Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
- iText, a free online Mozilla Public License open source library
- International Tundra Experiment (ITEX)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.