From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up itinerant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Itinerant is a term for "travelling habitually". The term is applied to:
- "Travellers" or Itinerant groups in Europe
- Itinerant minister
- Travelling salespeople, see door-to-door, hawker (trade), and peddler
- Travelling showpeople, see Carny (US), Showmen (UK)
- Eyre (legal term) or "itinerant justice"
- "itinerant court" of Charlemagne (and later Carolingian emperors), see Government of the Carolingian Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.