||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (June 2011)|
ItsJustSomeRandomGuy creator Michael Agrusso at the 2012 New York Comic Con.
|Known for||"Hi, I 'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC"|
ItsJustSomeRandomGuy is the alias of Michael Agrusso, an American voice acting teacher, writer, and performer working and living in Los Angeles, California. The channel is the source of the YouTube video parody series "Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC", which spoofs Apple's Get a Mac television commercials, known for their opening lines, "Hello, I'm a Mac..." "...And I'm a PC."
- 1 Background
- 2 Marvel/DC parodies
- 3 Characters
- 4 Ontario PGA Golf Merchandise Show
- 5 Reception and popularity
- 6 Videography
- 6.1 Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC
- 6.2 Marvel/DC: After Hours, Happy Hour and Zero Hour
- 6.3 Trailer Parodies
- 6.4 Goblin Bloggin'
- 6.5 The Comic Book Movie Championships!
- 6.6 New York Comic Con promotional videos
- 6.7 Other Videos
- 7 Music
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
In late February/early March 2007, Agrusso read the Internet news that the films based on the DC Comics characters The Flash and Wonder Woman both lost their directors due to creative differences with Warner Brothers on the same day. In contrast, several future films based on Marvel Comics characters were in production. He later saw a "Get a Mac" commercial, which he was inspired to use to parody the contrast success of Marvel and DC film productions.
Agrusso first wrote the scripts for four videos, using two characters, Spider-Man (Marvel) and Superman (DC), as their companies' representatives. He and Li filmed action figures in real time against a white sheet using the iSight camera on Agrusso's Mac notebook. They filmed the first video in an hour, and did the editing and voice work in another hour. On March 6, 2007, he created the ItsJustSomeRandomGuy channel on YouTube, and posted the first video. After posting the first two videos throughout March 2007, Agrusso posted six more videos in the subsequent months, also introducing other Marvel and DC characters, as well as original characters Lance (the bartender), Lars (a.k.a. Lance 2.0) and an unnamed referee.
Fearing the "Hi, I'm a Marvel" format would get old and repetitive, Agrusso and Li introduced a Heroes' Bar setting for their characters in their sixth and eighth Marvel vs. DC videos. They later abandoned the "Hi, I'm a Marvel" format altogether and started a new video series: After Hours. The first three After Hours episodes allowed Agrusso to expand his cast with characters from other comic book movie adaptations. The ending of After Hours #3 revealed a plot and set up the rest of the 7-part series as a complex and serious storyline in which Lex Luthor attempts to prevent Stan Lee from creating the Marvel Universe. Each subsequent episode became longer in playing time. The last two of After Hours had to be cut up into two parts and posted separately. The saga also explored new settings, most notably the wood-themed Villains Hangout.
Between After Hours #4 and #5, Agrusso informed fans that he was attending Comic Con 2007. There, representatives from Marvel.com approached him and Li and interviewed them. Afterwards, on August 14, Marvel.com posted the videotaped interview on their website. Concurrently, Agent M, an official Marvel.com blogger, also interviewed Agrusso and posted the channel's first video along with the interview transcript onto his blog. Since then, Agent_M has posted six other videos from Agrusso's channel. Also, in the interim period between After Hours #5 and #6, Agrusso created a new spin-off for the Green Goblin character. Titled Goblin Bloggin, it parodies Internet bloggers, as the Green Goblin rants about his life and relationships, and responds to emails. Agrusso set up a real hotmail account specifically for fans to write emails to the fake blog: firstname.lastname@example.org. He posted Goblin Bloggin' #2 between After Hours #6 and #7 on October 7, 2007, and Goblin Bloggin' #3 between Happy Hour #1 and #2 on July 6, 2008.
On December 2, 2007, the channel posted a holiday-themed video that strayed from the humorous tone of their videos with a theme of giving and receiving gifts. Based on Clement Clark Moore's poem, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas," Agrusso originally wrote it as a Christmas present to Li in December 2006. The video was featured on YouTube's main page for weeks.
More than two months after the last After Hours episode, which hinted at a second season with the Joker, Agrusso posted a promo video on January 27, 2008 for Happy Hour, the channel's second video series with a storyline. The promo has nothing to do with the real Happy Hour storyline. Three months later, on April 19, 2008, Happy Hour #1 debuted at the 2008 New York Comic Con and was posted on the channel hours later. Then the series would go on a five-month hiatus, as the summer of 2008 began. A month after the Happy Hour promo was released, Agrusso released news on the channel on February 19, 2008, that he was hired by the New York Comic Con to make promotional videos for their event in April 2008. However, he could not post them unless he got the rights from Marvel and DC. Two days later, he posted his first of three Marvel-centric promotional videos, indicating that Marvel supported and permitted him to post his videos with their characters. He posted the other two videos during the next two months before the event. On April 11, 2008, a week before the convention, Agrusso released more news that NYCC scheduled a live panel for him to premiere his first episode Happy Hour and talk with fans. The panel on April 19, 2008, called "ItsJustSomeRandomPanel", began with an opening montage, which compiled clips from his videos. (This video was posted on the channel later that night.) Agrusso officially started with a confession that he forgot to buy a second airline ticket for Li. Instead, he showed a video of her greeting to the fans, in which Li explains her important role in making the videos and guilt-tripped Agrusso in the process. This, too, was posted on the channel that night. Agrusso continued the presentation with the DC-centric promo videos he made for the convention. At the request of DC, he was not allowed to post them on the channel, and for the most part, the Internet public has not seen them. He then described Happy Hour as a series with actual sets, special effects and bigger storylines, but retaining the same humor. Then he showed the two-part Happy Hour #1. He later posted these videos as well, posting an unprecedented total 4 videos in one night.
Following the videos, there was a short Q&A session. The following is a summary of what Agrusso said:
- Agrusso made no money from the videos because that "opens up a legal can of worms".
- He did get paid for doing the promos for NYCC.
- He was open to doing ads for action figure companies and going outside the Marvel and DC lines
- As to whether he's been asked to write any comic books, he would not comment.
- All of his videos are done on his Mac computer.
- He does all the male characters' voices himself.
- He uses a ThorBuster Iron Man because "it was the best-looking Iron Man figure at the used toy store I shop at." He did not know it was Thorbuster armor. He told fans to wait for an upgraded Iron Man, once the movie-based figures are on sale.
- Happy Hour is the future of his video production efforts, again citing his fear of a revisited "Hi, I'm a Marvel" format getting stale.
- His Green Goblin video blog, "Goblin Bloggin'" will also continue.
- As to how the videos are made, Agrusso used a movie analogy: "I'd be like a writer/director" (and voice actor). Li does everything else: cinematography, props, and costumes; deserving more credit than fans might realize.
- Batman and Spider-Man make a great, unlikely comic duo: his Spider-Man is geeky, while Batman is everything Spidey hopes to be: "cool, rich and driving cars." Green Goblin and Lex Luthor have a similar dynamic.
- As for ItsJustSomeRandomGuy leaving YouTube to start his own site: "I'd love to do the same thing with banner ads and get paid for this." However, it exposes him to legal issues if he makes a profit.
In the summer of 2008, five superhero movie blockbusters opened: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Hancock, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, and The Dark Knight. In response, Agrusso created a second "Hi, I'm a Marvel" series, this time with Iron Man (Marvel), the Hulk (Marvel), Batman (DC) and Hellboy (Dark Horse) instead of Spider-Man and Superman. The series spanned across the duration of the summer as the new superhero movies opened.
On October 3, 2008, over five months since the debut of Happy Hour #1, Agrusso posted Happy Hour #2. The reason for the time gap was that Agrusso and Li went back to the "Hi, I'm a Marvel" format during the 2008 summer movie season, making seven videos in that time. On November 5, 2008, Agrusso posted Happy Hour #3. On January 15, 2009, Agrusso posted Happy Hour #4. In the video information section, he posted this message: "To Be Concluded at the New York Comic Con on February 7 at 4:00 on ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's Panel! Premiering online afterwards!" On February 8, 2009, Happy Hour #5 debuted at the 2009 New York Comic Con and was posted on the channel hours later. This concluded the Happy Hour storyline.
Agrusso was again hired by the New York Comic Con to make promotional videos for their event in February 2009. On December 18, 2008, December 31, 2008, January 13, 2009, January 21, 2009, and January 28, 2009, he posted five more Marvel-centric promotional videos, the second of which parodies the MasterCard "priceless" television commercials. In addition to the promotional videos, NYCC again scheduled a panel for Agrusso and Li, this time to premiere the season finale of Happy Hour, more new videos, and hold a question and answer session.
In February 2009, Agrusso and Li took several intentional steps to connect with fans of ItsJustSomeRandomGuy. They created a Twitter account so that fans could be more easily updated about their activities, they collaborated with another parody video maker, The Fine Brothers, by voicing Batman in their Lost parody series, and on February 24, 2009, they hosted a live Q&A session on blogTV to answer questions from fans who could not be at New York Comic Con 2009. On February 24, 2009, immediately after their live Q&A session via blogTV, Agrusso and Li recorded a 10-minute video on blogTV, allowing for anyone who missed the session to view a sampling of it. As of March 28, 2009, the video has been viewed over 11,830 times. On February 26, 2009, Agrusso submitted a request to YouTube that ItsJustSomeRandomGuy be a YouTube partner channel, and it was promptly accepted. As a partner, Agrusso and Li now receive a share in revenue for advertisements seen during their videos, and they also have partner privileges, such as the automatic play of a video, the ability to post more than three playlists on their channel, and the distribution of their videos to "the largest worldwide online video community" via YouTube and its syndication partners. On March 26, 2009, Agrusso posted a short video announcing that he and Li would begin broadcasting weekly live chat sessions on blogTV, every Tuesday night starting on March 31, 2009.
2009 saw the opening of Watchmen and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. In response, Agrusso started a third "Hi, I'm a Marvel" series with Wolverine, Sabretooth, Deadpool, Cyclops, and Gambit representing Marvel and Rorschach, Doctor Manhattan, The Comedian and Nite Owl representing DC. The first video was posted on March 4, 2009, the second was posted on March 13, 2009, and the third was posted on March 23, 2009. Also in 2009, Agrusso began spoofing the major summer blockbusters with his the Marvel/DC characters since no comic book movies from Marvel and DC were being released.
In 2010, Marvel released Iron Man 2 and DC released Jonah Hex. Argusso created a fourth "Hi, I'm a Marvel" series to coincide with the film's releases. He uses Iron Man to represent Marvel and Jonah Hex to represent DC. The first video released on May 5, 2010 and the second released on May 24, 2010. The video that premiered on May 24 was ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's 100th upload.
The characters within these parodies are mostly based on characters from DC or Marvel Comics.
- Superman serves as the main DC mascot. He often feels forgotten due to the range of new superhero films. All the X-Men - especially Wolverine - hate him because, in Superman Returns, he stole their director (Bryan Singer) and must be contended for the "Rush Hour guy" (Brett Ratner).
- Batman generally acts disinterested around everyone, except for Spider-Man, whom he considers an "acquaintance" and who wonders why Batman's films are so popular. Instead of saying "I'm a DC," Batman almost always introduces himself with, "I'm Batman." He seems to be the smartest of the heroes as he can telepathically communicate with Professor X. Batman also has an odd friendship with Iron Man, even after fighting over each other's films.
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) frequently expresses remorse for his film. Deadpool of Marvel shows resentment towards him since they are both played by Ryan Reynolds.
- Wonder Woman serves as a mother figure to DC heroes who do not have films of their own.
- Jonah Hex, like Green Lantern, also regrets that his 2010 feature was a critical failure.
- Rorschach is a tough-talker to whom Deadpool often serves as a comic foil.
- Batgirl - much like Wonder Woman, she is a motherly figure to Batman sidekicks such as Nightwing, Tim Drake, and Terry McGinnis
- Tim Drake - Presented as Batman's current Robin
- Dick Grayson - Presented as Nightwing and does not get along with Terry McGinnis
- Terry McGinnis - Does not get along with Dick Grayson and has a negative view on everything
- Night Owl - Presented as a "Nice Guy" type of hero who is claimed to be like Batman without the dignity
- Dr. Manhattan - A calmly spoken man who is very intelligent
- The Comedian - Is very quiet
- Spider-Man serves as the main Marvel mascot. He respects Batman and shows sympathy for Superman's follies. He is often given spiked milkshakes and blames himself for losing the Transformers and G.I. Joe comics franchise from Marvel for no apparent reason.
- Wolverine - Snarky and ill-tempered. Believes Superman is against mutants because he stole his director.
- Iron Man - Mostly portrays an alcoholic personality. Often shows jealousy towards other comic character, particularly Batman and Spider-Man. Admitted to have slept with a LMD with a female design and is insulted by both heroes and villains on contracting herpes which he denies.
- Hulk likes to reminisce on his past, particularly when his TV series was on the air. He works as a security guard at the hero's bar.
- Deadpool - Often makes jokes and breaks the fourth wall, very much like his comic book counterpart - he even knows his true nature as an action figure. Has resentment towards Green Lantern since they are both portrayed by Ryan Reynolds. Often paired with Rorschach, who often gets annoyed and then shoots him. Hates his portrayal in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Deadpool's knowledge of the fourth wall extends to his knowledge of Randomguy and the fact that he exists within a fanmade video series. This proves to be critical information during Zero Hour as he uses one of Darkseid's own devices to forcefeed his knowledge of what lies beyond the fourth wall into Darkseid's mind, causing him to collapse. His relationship with Rorschach is expanded during Zero Hour, as he becomes enraged by his death and embraces Rorschach when Death revives him after he tells her that Rorschach was effectively his perfect foil due to having such a strong conviction about right and wrong which Deadpool lacked.
- Cyclops - Determined not to be another "goody-two-shoes" hero that is either forgotten about and usually killed off in the films.
- The Fantastic Four - Not usually shown, but, Thing sometimes appears in part-time jobs (e.g. Security guard)
- Nick Fury - Often shows resentment and jealousy towards Ultimate Nick Fury, who appears in feature films and is played by Samuel L. Jackson, while he just got a TV movie where David Hasselhoff plays him.
- Captain America is well-respected by other Marvel heroes to such an extent that that they attack Green Lantern for making fun of him during a Round Five match.
- Daredevil - Soflty spoken who is oblivious toward the Comic Book Movies due to the fact that he is blind. He thinks that Guy Pearce played him in his 2003 film
- Thor - Talks as if he is still on Asgard; gets along with DC heroes to a degree
- Elektra - Has resentment toward Catwoman
- Blade - Has an open, "you'll just have to find out" sort of attitude
- The Punisher - Presented as an alcoholic, violent person with a negative view on life and his movie
- Ghost Rider - Has a negative outlook towards Spider-Man because he sold his marriage to the devil
- Lex Luthor - The owner of the villain's bar, likes monologues and isn't trusted by any of the other villains. He has a tendency to create new grammars that doesn't make sense. He installed cameras all over the Heroes' and Villain bar to spy on everyone, commented to have bought Google Earth.
- The Joker - Mistreats Harley and plans to make Batman's life a misery. He was the primary antagonist during Happy Hour, and was heavily altered by Darkseid between the end of Happy Hour and the beginning of Zero Hour. The Joker was originally represented by a figure from the New Batman/Superman adventures only to be changed to a figure more closely representing his 1990s comic book incarnation. During Zero Hour, he was represented by a figure whose design resembled the Joker as he appeared in the Dark Knight Returns. He is responsible for Darkseid learning of his origins as a comic book character, and also briefly controlled the minds of the majority of heroes, with the exception of Spider-Man and Batman during Happy Hour. His current status after the end of Zero Hour is unknown, though he is shown to have reverted to the figure which previously represented him, signalling he was no longer under Darkseid's control.
- Harley Quinn - Completely loyal to the Joker in her first appearances, even though he mistreats her. She starts to develop feelings for the Green Goblin, which is briefly hinted at when she accepts Goblin's offer to go out on a date for coffee at the end of After Hours. At the end of Happy Hour she had been living with Goblin, but in Zero Hour it was shown that she still pined for the then presumed-dead Joker, much to Goblin's dismay. At the conclusion of Zero Hour she chooses to give up on the Joker and joins the Goblin in the parallel reality that Darkseid intended to house a 'rebooted' version of the world of the combined universe which Stan's Place inhabited. Both she and the Goblin are apparently replaced by their 'reboot' counterparts in the main reality at the end of Zero Hour. The reboot versions appear to have no romantic feelings towards one another. The fate of the original versions, presumably still in the 'rebooted' universe are currently unknown.
- Poison Ivy - Annoyed that most girls in comics are portrayed as being completely gaga over the guys, but, is herself desperately in love with Sandman.
- Two-Face - Shown on occasion to hang out with fellow Batman villains such as The Joker and The Penguin
- The Penguin - Shown on occasion to hang out with fellow Batman villains such as The Joker and Two-Face
- Catwoman - rarely shown
- Darkseid - The primary antagonist working behind the scenes of Zero Hour, he is first seen at the end of Happy Hour confronting the Joker, who is at that point presumed dead by everyone on the combined Marvel/DC reality in which the videos normally take place. In episode five part one of Zero Hour the scene featuring Darkseid's first appearance in the series was expanded, as part of the backstory to the events of the Zero Hour videos. He is at first shown to be unaware of his fictional nature, and is told of it by the Joker. Lex Luthor originally planned to trick the heroes into travelling to Apokolips to battle Darkseid as part of a plan to seize control of Stan's Place, the dimensional nexus which links seemingly all comic book universes within the videos, but scrapped the plan because Darkseid was unaware of his status as a fictional character and had no idea how Darkseid would react if told the truth. Darkseid plans to use a device to 'reboot' the universe the videos take place in, intending to become the sole ruler of the 'new' reality and nearly succeeds, until Deadpool reveals that he is still in a world of fiction, as he is personally aware of the nature of the YouTube videos— and apparently aware of RandomGuy as well, as Darkseid is forcefed all of Deadpool's knowledge due to his ability to breach the fourth wall. As a result, Darkseid appears to suffer a mental breakdown and collapses. His current status within the universe of the videos after the end of Zero Hour is unknown.
- Green Goblin - Has a crush on/on-and-off relationship with Harley Quinn. Hosts Goblin Bloggin and has a devotion to Willem Dafoe . Mostly shown to have an idiotic personality. He is loud and sarcastic, and enjoys alcoholic beverages. In Zero Hour, it is revealed that Goblin is this way by his own choice, as Stan's place allows the characters in the comic book universes to choose how they act in the linked world that the bar provides. While most of the characters chose to act in a manner reminiscent of their comic book and/or movie incarnations, Norman Osborn did not, resulting in the comedic and zany personality he shows in the series. He is still known to be a scientist, as mentioned by Lex himself during Zero Hour, but normally does not display these traits due to his more comedic role.
- Magneto - Sometimes is allowed into the hero's bar and plays chess with Professor Xavier. Appeared opposite Green Lantern during one of the Marvel/DC shorts, and battered Lantern with a locker before Lantern turned his ring on him. Like the majority of the villains, he does not trust Luthor and at one point attempted to attack him during After Hours.
- Dr. Doom - Mistrusts Lex Luthor. He is largely considered equal or near-equal to Luthor in intelligence and at one point possessing similar technology, most of which he pooled with Lex, and which was destroyed during the final episode of After Hours.
- Sabretooth - Hangs out at the villain's bar a lot.
- Venom - Constantly mocked about his small part in Spider-Man 3
- Juggernaut - drinks a lot at the villain's bar
- Pyro - hangs out at the villain's bar
- Mystique - rarely shown
Characters from other companies make occasional appearances, such as Hellboy (Dark Horse Comics), Woody from Toy Story (Disney), Spawn (Image Comics), Kick-Ass (Icon), The Losers (Vertigo), and Constantine (Vertigo).
Ontario PGA Golf Merchandise Show
He then added a video to the "Favorites" section on the channel, which promotes the aforementioned event. Although the video was posted by the ONTPGA YouTube channel on August 27, 2008, the video is clearly Agrusso's and Li's work, as it is in the same format as his other videos (live-action figurines voiced by Agrusso). While he does not use any Marvel or DC action figures, there is a cameo appearance by Agrusso's original character, Lance M. Donovan.
Reception and popularity
As of November 25, 2012, 165,528 YouTube users were subscribed to the channel and its videos had been viewed more than 79 million times; the channel's first video has been viewed over 4.8 million times. An official press release by New York Comic Con via Comic Book Resources called Agrusso "a genuine Internet superstar." In July 2008, q4music.com ranked one of the channel's videos as one of the top ten YouTube videos of the month.
Several online magazines such as Wonderland Stream magazine, Comic Book Resources, Newsarama, Comic Mix, and SpoutBlog have posted interviews with Agrusso, the channel's creator. Several others have reviewed, researched, and written articles about the channel, giving it even wider exposure. In fact, the channel has become so popular that Joe Leo, a columnist for the Apple's advertising strategic partner, PowerBook Central, took note and wrote an article in his column about it.
Although Agrusso does not work for Marvel, Marvel.com has a featured blog that shows the videos and posts their interviews with him. In March 2008, Marvel gave him the rights to use their characters in promotional videos for New York Comic Con 2008. The channel re-invents the personalities of several comic book characters, including the Green Goblin. On October 1, 2008, Iron Man director Jon Favreau mentioned ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's work in a Los Angeles Times live chat: "I LOVE the Marvel/DC YouTube bits on Iron Man and Dark Knight. Awesome. The Marvel guys love them too."
Since the channel's first video in March 2007, several other successful Marvel/DC video series have been created, as well as promotional videos for a major comic book convention, which also gave Agrusso his own discussion panel to talk about the channel. Several external websites have posted its videos on their own webpages.
Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC
|1-2||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #1"||Spider-Man and Superman||September 29, 2002|
|3||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #2"||Spider-Man, Superman and Hulk||October 6, 2002|
|4||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #4"||Spider-Man and Superman||November 10, 2002|
|5||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm Batman. (Mac/PC Parody)"||Batman, Spider-Man and Superman||November 17, 2002|
|6||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm Batman. (Marvel/DC Parody) Part 2"||Batman, Spider-Man and Superman||November 24, 2002|
|7||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #7"||Spider-Man and Superman||December 1, 2002|
|8||"Hi, I'm a Mutant...and I'm a DC. (Marvel/DC Parody)"||Batman, Spider-Man and Superman||December 8, 2002|
|9||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Villains Edition"||Green Goblin and Lex Luthor||December 15, 2002|
|10||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac/PC Parody): FF Quickie"||Batman and The Fantastic Four||December 22, 2002|
- ^ These videos were shown on the official Marvel website.
- ^ These videos were shown on the official Marvel website.
|11||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man and Batman"||Batman and Iron Man||March 10, 2003|
|12||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man and Batman #2"||Batman and Iron Man||March 17, 2003|
|13||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man and Batman #3"||Batman and Iron Man||March 24, 2003|
|14||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Hulk and Batman"||Batman and Hulk||March 31, 2003|
|15||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC...and I'm Hellboy. (Mac/PC Parody)"||Batman, Hellboy, Hulk and Iron Man||April 14, 2003|
|16||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man and Batman #4"||Batman and Iron Man||April 21, 2003|
|17||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man and Batman #5"||Batman and Iron Man||April 28, 2003|
|18||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine and Watchmen (Rorschach)"||Rorschach and Wolverine||September 25, 2008|
|19||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine and Watchmen (Dr. Manhattan)"||Dr. Manhattan and Wolverine||October 2, 2008|
|20||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine and Watchmen (The Comedian)"||The Comedian and Wolverine||October 9, 2008|
|21||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine (Cyclops) and Watchmen (Nite Owl)"||Cyclops and Nite Owl||October 16, 2008|
|22||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine and Batman"||Batman and Wolverine||October 23, 2008|
|23||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Public Service Announcement"||Sabertooth, Watchmen and Wolverine||October 30, 2008|
|24||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine (Deadpool) and Watchmen"||Deadpool and Watchmen||November 6, 2008|
|25||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine Heroes and Watchmen Heroes"||Deadpool, Gambit||November 13, 2008|
|26||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Deadpool and Green Lantern"||Deadpool, Green Lantern, Rorschach||November 20, 2008|
|27||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man 2 and Jonah Hex"||Iron Man and Jonah Hex||May 7, 2009|
|28||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: The Musical"||Iron Man Cyclops, The Hulk, War-Machine, Captain America and Deadpool||May 8, 2009|
|30||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Thor & Green Lantern"||Thor, Green Lantern||September 24, 2010|
|31||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: X-Men: First Class"||Magneto, Charles Xavier, Mystique, Green Lantern||October 1, 2010|
|32||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Green Lantern (film) vs. the Critics"||Thor, Charles Xavier, Wolverine, Green Lantern||October 8, 2010|
|33||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Green Lantern (film) vs. the Critics (Part 2)"||Green Lantern||October 15, 2010|
|34||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Captain America and Green Lantern"||Green Lantern, Captain America||October 22, 2010|
|35||"The Lost "Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC""||Superman, Spider-Man, Clark Kent, Peter Parker||October 29, 2010|
|36||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: The Avengers and Batman"||The Avengers, Batman, Spider-Man||November 12, 2010|
|37||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Spider-Man and...? Part 1"||Batman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man (Marc Webb suit)||November 19, 2010|
|38||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Spider-Man and...? Part 2"||Spider-Man, Spider-Man (Marc Webb suit), Batman, Iron Man, Professor X||November 26, 2010|
|39||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel (Pre-Release Video)"||Iron Man, Superman||June 12, 2013|
Iron Man and Superman debate their upcoming movies. Batman appears to back Superman, and and eventually Iron Man decides to attack him when he mentions Robert Downey Jr. needs to sign a new contract with Marvel Studios.Featuring: Batman, Captain America
|40||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel (Post-Release Video)"||Iron Man, Superman, Batman||June 13, 2013|
Iron Man gloats about the big opening Iron Man 3 had, and while he and Superman argue about the movie, Batman shows up to complain that the film had too many similarities with The Dark Knight Rises.Featuring: Batman, Hulk
|41||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: The Wolverine and Man of Steel"||Superman, Wolverine||August 1, 2013|
Wolverine and Superman debate their movies. Batman eventually shows up given he will help Superman in his next movie, who will be up against The Avengers 2 - and a mention that Robert Downey Jr. is only signed to that and the third Avengers leads to another Iron Man attack.Featuring: Batman, Iron Man
Marvel/DC: After Hours, Happy Hour and Zero Hour
"Characters from Marvel and DC movies drink, chat, and feud with each other at a "heroes' bar." It is revealed that Lex Luthor is plotting something with Lance M. Donovan, the bartender. Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man combat Luthor's plot to destroy the Marvel Universe.
|42||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: After Hours"||Batman, Daredevil, Hulk, Iron Man, Magneto,
Professor Xavier, Spider-Man, and Superman
|October 30, 2004|
Batman lists the movies he's starred in, Iron Man celebrates his new movie, Professor Xavier and Magneto wonder about the latter's rumored X-Men Origins film while playing chess, Daredevil asks Spider-Man about his 2003 film and more.Featuring: Batgirl, Blade, The Punisher, and Wolverine
|43||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: After Hours #2"||Batman, Hulk, Iron Man, Magneto,
Professor Xavier, Spider-Man, Superman, and Wolverine
|November 7, 2004|
Spider-Man asks Batman about all the weapons in his utility belt while Wolverine violently accuses Superman of stealing X-Men's director. Batman, Hulk and Spider-Man get involved, and Magneto and Professor Xavier have another chess game.Featuring: The Hulk
|44||"Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: After Hours #3"||Batgirl, Batman,Batman (Terry McGinnis),Lance M. Donovan,
Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Robin, and Spider-Man
|November 14, 2004|
Spider-Man asks Batman if he can use the batmobile, and Lance is declared Employee of the Month. Nightwing and Batman (Terry McGinnis) have a verbal dispute, and it is revealed that Lex Luthor is spying on the heroes through Lance.Featuring: The Fantastic Four, The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Lance M. Donovan, The Punisher, and Wolverine
|45||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #4"||Green Goblin, The Joker, and Lex Luthor||November 21, 2004|
At a villain's party organized by Lex Luthor, Luthor tries to convince Doctor Doom, Magneto and Venom to join him in his master plan involving time travel.Featuring: Batman, Catwoman, Doctor Doom, Harley Quinn, Hulk, Juggernaut, Lance M. Donovan, Magneto, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Pyro, Sabertooth, Sandman, Spider-Man, Superman, Two-Face, Wolverine, and Venom
|46||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #5"
aka "The Beginning of the End of the End of the Beginning Part 1"
|Batman, Green Goblin, Lance M. Donovan, Lex Luthor,
Iron Man, Nick Fury, Spider-Man, and Superman
|December 12, 2004|
Superman has gone missing, and Nick Fury begins to question the last person who saw him: Lance. Batman investigates Green Goblin, who has since passed out on the bar floor, while Spider-Man continues to hassle him.Featuring: Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Hulk, Nightwing, Robin, Stan Lee, Ultimate Nick Fury, and Wolverine
|47||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #6 (1 of 2)"||Lance M. Donovan, Lex Luthor, Iron Man, and Nick Fury||February 16, 2005|
Nick Fury has found out that Lance M. Donovan is working for Luthor, but the heroes challenge Fury when he threatens Lance.Featuring: Doctor Doom, Green Goblin, Hulk, Juggernaut, Magneto, Poison Ivy, The Penguin, The Punisher, Pyro, Sabertooth, Spider-Man, Two-Face, Venom, and Wolverine
|48||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #6 (2 of 2)"
aka "The Beginning of the End of the End of the Beginning Part 2"
|Batman, Doctor Doom, Green Goblin, Lex Luthor,
Nick Fury, Professor Xavier, Spider-Man, and Superman
|February 23, 2005|
Lex Luthor has captured Superman and explains his plan to erase the Marvel Universe. Meanwhile, Professor Xavier reads the LMDs' minds to find out the location of Superman and send Batman to find him.Featuring: Daredevil, Harley Quinn, Hulk, Lance M. Donovan, Iron Man, Juggernaut, The Joker, Magneto, Sabertooth, Sandman, Stan Lee, Wolverine, and Venom
|49||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #7 (1 of 2)"
aka "The Beginning of the End of the End of the Beginning Part 3"
|Batman, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Spider-Man, and Superman||March 2, 2005|
Lex Luthor has travelled through both reality and time to enact his plan. In response, Batman, Spider-Man and Superman follow only to meet with results they wish they hadn't experienced.Featuring: Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Hellboy, The Joker, Nightwing, Lance M. Donovan, Marv, Robin, and Spawn
|50||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #7 (2 of 2)"||Batman, Green Goblin, Lex Luthor,
Spider-Man, Stan Lee, and Superman
|March 9, 2005|
Superman is confronted with the choice of maintaining himself as the world's only superhero or salvaging the rest of the DC and Marvel universes.Featuring: Captain America, Daredevil, Harley Quinn, Hulk, Iron Man, The Joker, Nick Fury, Poison Ivy, Professor Xavier, Sandman, and Wolverine
- Batman, Spider-Man, and the Green Goblin team up to combat a plot by The Joker to turn all Marvel and DC superheroes into dark, homicidal vigilantes.
|2-01 (10)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #1 (1 of 2)"||Batman, Green Goblin, Harley Quinn, The Joker,
Magneto, Professor Xavier, Spider-Man, and Superman
|April 19, 20081|
In this new season, Spider-Man replaces Lance M. Donovan as bartender while Batman researches the LMD. Meanwhile, The Joker assaults Green Goblin and all the heroes at the bar continue to chat and feud.Featuring: Blade, Ghost Rider, Green Lantern, Hulk, Iron Man, Lance M. Donovan, Nick Fury, The Punisher, Thing, Ultimate Nick Fury, Wolverine, and Wonder Woman
|2-02 (11)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #1 (2 of 2)"||Batman, Green Goblin, and Spider-Man||April 19, 20081|
|Batman is kidnapped by The Joker, and all the superheroes begin searching for him. Batman communicated with Spider-Man and sends him to find The Joker, but Spider-Man decides to disobey and looks for Batman.|
|2-03 (12)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #2"||Batman, Green Goblin, Spider-Man, and Superman||October 3, 2008|
Batman puts Green Goblin on sedatives because of the injuries sustained by the crash, and Spider-Man takes Goblin with him to the heroes where he immediately witnesses that the heroes are up to no good.Featuring: Batgirl, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Iron Man, Lex Luthor, Poison Ivy, Thing, Wolverine, and Wonder Woman
|2-04 (13)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #3"||Batman, Green Goblin, Lex Luthor, and Spider-Man||November 5, 2008|
Batman and Spider-Man interrogate Luthor about Joker's plan. While on the road, the other heroes assault them and they have a violent encounter.Featuring: Hulk, Iron Man, The Joker, Superman, Thing, Wonder Woman, and Wolverine
|2-05 (14)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #4"||Batman, Green Goblin, Harley Quinn, The Joker,
Lex Luthor, The Punisher, and Spider-Man
|January 15, 2009|
Batman, Goblin and Spider-Man are kidnapped by The Joker. The Punisher says he has a plan and is waiting for an opportunity, while Goblin continues to act sedated so Joker wont alter his brain.Featuring: Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Lance M. Donovan, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Wolverine
|2-06 (15)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #5 (1 of 2)"||Batman, Green Goblin, Harley Quinn,
The Joker, and Spider-Man
|February 08, 20092|
The Joker broadcasts the altering of Spider-Man's brain, but for some unknown reason, Lance cannot access it. Batman is the only one who knows how, and he has to make the choice of helping The Joker change Spider-Man or letting Spider-Man suffer a terrible fate.Featuring: Iron Man, Lance M. Donovan, Mephisto, The Punisher, Superman, Wolverine, and Wonder Woman
|2-07 (16)||"Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #5 (2 of 2)"||Batman, Green Goblin, Harley Quinn,
Lance M. Donovan, The Joker, and Spider-Man
|February 08, 20092|
The whole place is falling apart, but it does not stop Green Goblin from battling The Joker. In the midst of the action, the heroes are trying to gather everyone out of the wreckage.Featuring: Alfred Pennyworth, Lex Luthor, Darkseid, and Superman
|3-01 (17)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour Prelude"||Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, Harley Quinn, Doctor Doom,
Magneto, Venom, Juggernaught, Sabertooth, and Lars M. Dusseldorf
|November 13, 20091|
In the prelude to the new season, Lex explains what he saw while traveling with Superman back to the present at the end of After Hours, and how he had a vision of defeating the heroes. His plan is not well received by the Marvel Villains who try to kill him. Lex manages to fend them off using his new LMD, Lars M. Dusseldorf. Lars tells Lex he found out where Lance went, Lex finds out and remarks. "But Plan Q... Blows."Featuring: Superman, The Joker, Green Lantern, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Lance M. Donovan, Batman, Wolverine
|3-02 (18)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #1
aka "Bring Me The Head of Lance M. Donovan"
|Green Goblin, Harley Quinn, Iron Man, Lex Luthor, Lars M. Dusseldorf,
Doctor Doom, Spider-Man, Superman, and Batman
|December 23, 2009|
The opening scene has Harley crying over a memorial to the Joker with Green Goblin standing by her side. She is unable to let go of the Joker, but Goblin is trying to convince her to forget him. Through her tears she pleads for a sign from Joker and the memorial explodes. Harley then bends over and picks up the damaged head of Lance M. Donovan. After the opening credits there is an ad for Stan's Place made by Iron Man. In the ad there is a waitress that Iron Man says is an android which he made by studying Lance, expressing interest in learning more about his technology. Moments later, Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, and Batman all get a reading on their tracers that Lance has returned. While flying on his glider to dispose of Lance's head, Goblin gets tackled by Iron Man and they begin to fight over the head when the remaining heroes and villains appear and surround them. A fight breaks out and Lance's head lets off a bright flash of light.Featuring: Wolverine, The Punisher, Ghost Rider, Rorschach, The Joker, Lance M. Donovan, Harry Osborne
|3-03 (19)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #2
aka "The Osborne Ultimatum"
|Green Goblin, Harley Quinn, Iron Man, Lex Luthor, Lars M. Dusseldorf,
Doctor Doom, Spider-Man, Superman, and Batman
|March 29, 2010|
As the Green Goblin recaps what happened last time in his own dramatic flair, he and Iron Man are revealed to be in a cell, teleported there accidentally by Lex in his attempt to teleport Lance's head, which was left behind. The villains attempt to teleport away with it, but the head is again left behind, as Batman deduces it's been made immune to teleportation. Observing the scene, Lex has Goblin KO Iron Man while Spider-Man attempts to contact Deadpool (picking up after the Rorschach and Deadpool video) for help. Before the Green Goblin can leave, Lex convinces him to help by dangling the knowledge about the Joker's survival in front of him. As Deadpool sets off to destroy Lance's head, Goblin heads out to retrieve it and the two do battle.Featuring: Wolverine, The Punisher, Ghost Rider, Rorschach, The Joker, Lance M. Donovan, Deadpool
|3-04 (20)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #3
aka "The Green, The Dead and The Douchey"
|Green Goblin, Deadpool, Lex Luthor, Lars M. Dusseldorf, Spider-Man, Superman, Batman, and Doctor Doom||April 19, 2010|
It is revealed that Green Goblin and Deadpool are having an "imaginary fight" due to the two being on equal terms. This makes Lex Luthor absolutely furious. Meanwhile Batman tries to figure out why Lance seems more advanced that last time, he studied him. Goblin breaks the truce between himself and Deadpool and tries to steal Lance's head and teleport back to Luthor, forgetting Lance's head is immune to teleportation. Returning to the Heroes' Bar, Goblin knocks down Deadpool, and fights him. Batman realizes that Lance's head is from ten years in the future, but before he can warn Deadpool the other villains arrive to get Lance's head and Batman explains to Doctor Doom what he has found. Unknown of this Deadpool and Goblin are taken ten years into the future where they meet a scarred Lex Luthor who warns them about the future that has occurred, Lex does not know that Goblin and Deadpool are the ones that have arrived from the past (thinking instead it is Superman) and is shocked that Deadpool and Goblin are the only other two that can prevent this terrible future.Featuring: Lance M. Donovan, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, The Juggernaut, Sabertooth, Venom
|3-05 (21)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #4
aka "Wade and Norm's Excellent Adventure"
|Green Goblin, Deadpool, Lex Luthor, Lars M. Dusseldorf, Spider-Man, Superman, Batman, and Doctor Doom||August 13, 2010|
In the future, Deadpool, Green Goblin and Future Lex bicker for a bit until they are attacked by monsters of unknown origin. After the three fight and defeat them, Future Lex decides that they can help him after all. Back in the present, Lars arrives in the heroes bar and teleports the villains away on behalf of the present-day Lex, who tortures Iron Man to try and coax the heroes into returning Lance's head to him. Meanwhile, the villains receive an offer to help from Joe Pallachi, the man Rorschach was after earlier. Back in the future, Future Lex explains in the ruins of Stan's Place that he escaped in a surge of the unique energy that bridged the comic book universes together via pocket dimension and returned to find Lance's head uttering the Joker's last message: "Plan Q blows."Featuring: Lance M. Donovan, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, The Juggernaut, Sabertooth, Venom
|3-05 (22)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #5 (1 of 2)
aka "How To Lose A Universe In Ten Years."
|Joker, Darkseid||December 28, 2010|
|Picking up from the end of Happy Hour, Darkseid interrogates the Joker about Stan's Bar and the Joker makes a startling discovery: Darkseid believes himself to be real.|
|3-05 (23)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #5 (2 of 2)
aka "How To Lose A Universe In Ten Years."
|Green Goblin, Deadpool, Lex Luthor||December 28, 2010|
|Back in the future, Lex explains that Stan's Place existed in all realities via a unique energy source that he hoped to harness and created Lance as an inside man. His initial plan was to lure the heroes away by having Lance claim to work for Darkseid, but the difficulty of harnessing the energy and the knowledge of Darkseid believing himself to be real dropped the plan from Plan A to Plan Q. He then explains that the time travel technology he salvaged was limited to a time loop and bringing the heroes to the future was the only way to avoid being mistaken or creating a paradox. With mutants attacking again, Luthor sends Deadpool and the Green Goblin with Lance's head and emergency handlinks back to the past to find a way to prevent the disaster from happening.|
|3-06 (24)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #6
aka "Tales from the Darkseid."
|Green Goblin, Deadpool, Lex Luthor, Batman, Darkseid||April 18, 2012|
|The Joker reveals himself to the villains and turns them into the monstrous creatures seen in the previous episode. Deadpool and Goblin return and explain what they saw in the future. Lars reveals himself to be a spy for Darkseid and teleports Goblin and Deadpool to meet Darkseid, who tells them he plans to 'reboot' the entire universe of the series. When Goblin and Deadpool reveal they don't care about what Darkseid is up to, Darkseid is surprised, but then reveals that he has captured Harley and Rorschach.|
|3-07 (25)||"Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour #7
aka "Don't Fear the Reboot."
|Darkseid, Goblin, Heroes||April 27, 2013|
|Darkseid launches his plan. Rorschach is killed and Deadpool finds himself strangely upset over the matter. The Goblin has a conversation with Stan and teams with Luthor and Iron Man to defeat Darkseid. Deadpool reveals to Darkseid that he is part of a web series and that he is an action figure, resulting in Darkseid collapsing. Goblin sacrifices himself to stop Darkseid's reboot and winds up in the new universe alone. Harley later joins him as both are replaced at the end of the episode by their 'rebooted' counterparts. Rorschach is revived by Death after Deadpool claims he found his perfect foil in Rorschach due to his intense convictions of right and wrong. Note: This episode first premiered at C2E2. It is currently hosted on blip.tv and as of May 10, 2014 has been posted on Randomguy's youtube channel.|
- ^ These videos premiered at the New York Comic Con 2008 and were added hours later to the YouTube video channel.
- ^ These videos premiered at the New York Comic Con 2009 and were added hours later to the YouTube video channel.
- Videos that parody the trailers of upcoming movies, featuring Marvel and DC characters. Most of them are a drugged Spider-Man's dreams, which seem to entertain the heroes with an exception for Batman (although he appeared to be the one to start the trend in the first place).
|1-01 (01)||"Marvel and DC Keep on Trekkin' (Marvel/DC/Star Trek Parody)"||Nearly all DC and Marvel characters from previous videos||May 19, 2009|
|After the release of J. J. Abrams' Star Trek in theaters, both the Marvel and DC characters, realizing that there are no comic book movies in 2009, try to perform their own version of the film.|
|1-02 (02)||"Marvel/ DC/ Terminator Salvation Parody"||Wolverine, Watchmen, Deadpool and Spider-Man||May 26, 2009|
|Wolverine and Rorschach worry about the future of comic book films in the face of competition from other summer blockbusters like Terminator Salvation, Transformers 2, and the new Star Trek. Deadpool is their only hope, but X-Men Origins: Wolverine may have ruined him. It is later revealed to be the dream of Spider-Man after drinking drugged milkshake.|
|1-03 (03)||"Marvel/ DC/ Drag Me to Hell, Up, and The Hangover Parodies"||Gambit, Wonder Woman, Venom, Iron Monger, Green Goblin, Sabretooth, Rorschach, Deadpool, Steel, Hulk and Batman||June 09, 2009|
|Spider-Man dreams three parodies: Gambit, Venom, Iron Monger, and Wonder Woman are the stars of the movie Drag Me Off-Screen, parodying their small parts in their respective films (mentioning the script for Wonder Woman being tossed aside even before the film was made). Parodying a scene from Up, Rorschach isn't interested in any of Deadpool's offers for help. Deadpool, Sabretooth and the Green Goblin suffer from amnesia caused by a massive hangover.|
|1-04 (04)||"Marvel and DC talk Transformers (Marvel/ DC/ Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Parody)"||Spider-Man, Superman, Batman, Hulk, Iron Man, Wonder Woman and Deadpool||June 25, 2009|
|After a long day of watching Spider-Man parody summer movies like The Proposal, Batman suggests that the heroes call it a day. But as Hulk points out, they haven't gotten to the latest movie: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. But then, Spider-Man gets a nightmare about people praising Marvel's supposed success with Transformers 2, which leads him to wake up and go on a rant about how Marvel had lost the rights to the franchise about 20 years before (and that he apparently blames himself for it). After Spider-Man is carried away by Batman while quoting Revenge of The Fallen lines, Hulk calls in an understudy. And knocks out Iron Man, who begins to parody Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.|
|1-05 (05)||"Marvel/DC/Harry Potter Parody"||Spider-Man, Hulk, Magneto, Deadpool, Batgirl, Green Goblin, Antman, Nick Fury, Venom, Professor X, Batman and Alfred||July 15, 2009|
|The movie parodies continue with a parody of the Harry Potter series starring Spider-Man as Harry, Deadpool as Ron, Batgirl as Hermione, etc. Batman is confused about it, because he took Spider-Man home. It turns out that Hulk called in another understudy, who is British. He later starts a parody of Brüno, as Hulk states that Alred is fluent in German.|
|1-06 (06)||"Inglorious Marvel/DC Parody"||Deadpool, Wolverine, Nick Fury, Marv, Spawn, The Punisher, Rorschach, The Comedian, Skrulls, Spider-Man, Iron Man and Batman||August 21, 2009|
|The parodies are back as Spider-Man steps back into the spotlight to parody two more summer movies: Inglourious Basterds and District 9. In the Inglourious Basterds parody, Deadpool takes the place of Brad Pitt to lead a specialized group of Skrull-Killers, and in the process, gets the crowd riled up about eliminating the alien race. Afterwards, Spidey does District 9, which, ironically, features the Skrulls as the alien race on which the audience takes pity. In the process of learning their lesson, the heroes almost cause Spidey to go on another rant about G.I. Joe.|
|1-07 (07)||"Marvel/DC Twilight and New Moon Parody"||Harley Quinn, the Joker, Green Goblin, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, Batman, Spider-Man, Cyclops, Iron Man, Two-Face, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze||November 19, 2009|
|The parodies continue as Harley Quinn spotlights a parody of Twilight and New Moon. In this video Harley recounts how she met the Joker and fell in love with him.|
|1-08 (08)||"Marvel/DC Toy Story 3 Parody"||Iron Man, Jonah Hex and Batman||June 26, 2010|
|The parodies return after Iron Man desperately tries to achieve relevancy by comparing himself and Jonah Hex to Buzz and Woody from Toy Story. After realizing that he will never be number one after his only film, Jonah Hex, bombed at the box office, Jonah is depressed. Iron Man then gives Jonah a milkshake (a nod to the previous videos with Spider-Man), which causes Jonah to imagine the plot of his movie being performed by the cast of Toy Story 3.|
|1-09 (09)||"Marvel/DC Pirates of the Caribbean Parody"||Deadpool, Domino, Green Goblin, Sabretooth, Aquaman, Spider-Man, Iron Man and Cyclops||May 23, 2011|
|In this parody, Deadpool dons a pirate hat, takes on the role of Captain Wade Sparrow, and parodies the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.|
|1-10 (10)||"Marvel/DC Kung Fu Panda Parody"||Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Sinestro, Spider-Man and Iron Man||May 25, 2011|
|Spider-Man parodies Kung Fu Panda with the Green Lantern Corps as The Furious Five, Hal Jordan as Po and Sinestro as Master Shifu. The Green Lantern is embarrassed by the outcome of the parody and Iron Man tells him to play along with it. Iron Man is later driven angry as Spidey announces his next parody: Tony Stark as Priest.|
|1-10 (10)||"Marvel/DC Hangover 2 Parody"||Deadpool, Green Goblin, Sabretooth, Two-Face, Joker, Harley Quinn and Spider-Man||May 27, 2011|
|Spider-Man parodies The Hangover Part II, with Deadpool as Phil, Sabretooth as Alan, Green Goblin as Stu and the Joker as Mr. Chow, with many nods to the fact that the story is basically the same.|
|1-10 (10)||"Marvel/DC The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer Parody"||Batman, Commimissionar Gordon, Bane, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern||July 18, 2011|
|Batman parodies The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer while Batman faces his biggest challenge yet...insatiable fans.|
|1-10 (10)||"Justice League Trailer (Avengers Style) Parody"||Justice League||April 27, 2012|
|To compete with The Avengers, an ensemble of DC characters acts out their own trailer for a possible future Justice League film, which consists of many scenes modeled directly after those of The Avengers.|
- A video blog featuring the Green Goblin, concurrent with the events of After Hours, Happy Hour, and Zero Hour.
|1-01 (1)||"Goblin Bloggin'"||August 28, 2007|
|Green Goblin premieres his online video blog with the segments "What did Goblin steal today?", "E-Mail" and "What's up with Gobby?". He speaks about his son Harry Osborn, killing Spider-Man, contrasting himself with Venom, The Legion of Doom and more.|
|1-02 (2)||"Goblin Bloggin': Guess Who's Back?"||October 07, 2007|
Green Goblin returns and introduces new segments "Who's arresting me now?" and "What could Goblin have theoretically stolen today without in no way incriminating himself?" while also returning segments like "E-Mail" and "What's up with Gobby?". He speaks about a confrontation with Iron Man, a robbery in Stark Enterprises, Willem Dafoe, a woman he met at The Legion of Doom meeting and more.Featuring: The Hulk
|1-03 (3)||"Goblin Bloggin': Doin' It Again"||July 06, 2008|
|After a 9-month absence, Goblin returns with the new segment "Goblin tells you what to think", but "E-Mail" and "What's up with Gobby?" also return. He speaks of the Iron Man movie, a screenplay he wrote, and telephones his son, Harry, to bury the hatchet.|
|1-04 (4)||"Goblin Bloggin': Resurrected"||October 13, 2009|
|Goblin returns once again with a new segment explaining the events of Happy Hour. "E-Mail" and "What's up with Gobby?" also return. Gobby talks about the new funding of the Spider-Man Musical, a phone call he got from Luthor and a new Legion of Doom meeting. The video ends with an argument with Harry over Harley and her hyenas Bud and Lou occupying Harry's room.|
|1-04 (4)||"Goblin Bloggin' At D23 Expo"||August 23, 2013|
|Exclusive to blip.tv, this video has the Green Goblin' visiting the Disney D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center.|
The Comic Book Movie Championships!
On February 2013, RandomGuy announced "Marvel Vs. DC: The Comic Book Movie Championships!", where all Marvel and DC's theatrically released movies are put in a tournament bracket, with the matches earning each a video characters debating, and votes being cast on the comments section. The winners of each matchup are bolded.
- Superman and the Mole Men (1951) VS Captain America (1990)
- Batman VS Howard the Duck (1986)
- Swamp Thing (1982) VS Man-Thing (2005)
- Steel (1997) VS The Fantastic Four (1994)
- Constantine (2005) VS Ghost Rider (2007)
- Catwoman (2004) (third) VS Elektra (2005) (second) VS Red Sonja (1985)
- The Return of Swamp Thing (1989) VS The Punisher (1989)
- Jonah Hex (2010) VS Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) VS Fantastic Four (2005)
- The Losers (2010) VS Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)
- The Spirit (2008) VS X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
- Supergirl (1984) VS Punisher: War Zone (2008)
- Batman and Robin (1997) VS Spider-Man 3 (2007)
- Green Lantern (2011) VS Daredevil (2003)
New York Comic Con promotional videos
2008 promotional videos
|1-01 (1)||"New York Comic Con 2008 Video #1"||Doctor Doom||February 21, 2008|
|Doctor Doom monologues about his history and accomplishments to the Comic Con clerk who has requested his ID.|
|1-02 (2)||"New York Comic Con 2008 Video #2"||Hulk and Spider-Man||March 20, 2008|
Spider-Man struggles to decide what to buy from the concession stand.
|1-03 (3)||"New York Comic Con 2008 Video #3"||Green Goblin and Iron Man||March 20, 2008|
Iron Man explains why he can't let his guard down not even at New York Comic Con, while also promoting the "Stark Platinum Card".
2009 promotional videos
|2-01 (4)||"New York Comic Con 2009 Video #1"||unnamed couple, Wolverine||December 18, 2008|
|A girl gives the gift of Wolverine to the geek in her life.|
|2-02 (5)||"New York Comic Con 2009 Video #2"||Hulk||December 31, 2008|
Parodizing MasterCard commercials, Hulk has run out of money, but he receives a free gift of 3-day passes to New York Comic Con.Featuring: Human Torch, Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine
|2-03 (6)||"New York Comic Con 2009 Video #3: Reverse Psychology"||Daredevil, Hulk, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Professor Xavier,
The Punisher, Spider-Man, Thing, Wolverine
|January 13, 2009|
|Various superheroes try reverse psychology to convince people to go to New York Comic Con, but some take the premise a little to far.|
|2-04 (7)||"New York Comic Con 2009 Video #4: More Reverse Psychology"||Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Iron Monger,
Juggernaut, Magneto, Pyro, Sabertooth, Venom
|January 21, 2009|
|A montoge of cutscenes where the villains tried to put on a Reverse Psychology campaign like the former video, but did not understand or agree with the premise.|
|2-05 (8)||"New York Comic Con 2009 Video #5"||Magneto and Professor Xavier||January 28, 2009|
|Magneto and Xavier run down everything they disagree about and their rivalry's history. However, they note that they do agree on one specific thing: They were born to rock!|
2010 C2E2 promotional videos
|2-01 (9)||"C2E2 2010 Video #1"||Dr. Doom, Green Goblin, Sabretooth, Venom, Magneto||December 18, 2009|
|Dr. Doom attempts to gather the Marvel villains to strike at the convention, but his calling it "C-Squared E-Squared" sparks debate among them.|
|2-02 (10)||"C2E2 Video #2"||Iron Man, Green Goblin, random citizens||January 13, 2010|
With the Green Goblin and the Stark Platinum Card, Iron Man presents tips for first-time Chicago visitors.Featuring: Iron Monger
|2-03 (11)||"C2E2 Video #3: Deadpool is "The Man Your Man Should Never Be Like... EVER""||Deadpool, random citizens||March 17, 2010|
|In a parody of Old Spice commercials, Deadpool does a C2E2 promotion that soon spins out of control.|
|2-04 (12)||"C2E2 Video #4"||Announcer, various Marvel characters.||April 7, 2010|
|Now parodying Geico commercials, a nameless announcer asks rhetorical questions that only serve to annoy the heroes.|
2010 New York Comic Con Promotional Videos
|2-04 (12)||"Deadpool in "Merc Amuck" (Parody): 2010 New York Comic Con Video"||Deadpool, Green Goblin||September 22, 2010|
|In a parody of the Looney Tunes short Duck Amuck, Deadpool attempts to promote the upcoming New York Comic Con, but the video he's in routinely keeps getting screwed up. At the end of the video it is revealed that Green Goblin is responsible for Deadpool's misfortunes.|
|#||"A Message About Comic-Con From ItsJustSomeRandomGuy"||ItsJustSomeRandomGuy||July 23, 2007|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy announces he will be at New York Comic-Con and invites anyone to talk to him.|
|#||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #5...DELAYED!!!"||ItsJustSomeRandomGuy||August 05, 2007|
ItsJustSomeRandomGuy lamentably announces that After Hours #5 has been delayed; however, he presents a deleted scene from After Hours #4.Featuring: Lex Luthor and Venom
|#||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #6 UPDATE"||ItsJustSomeRandomGal and Guy||August 25, 2007|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGal and Guy announce they are preparing After Hours #6 and explain the delay. Also, they urge the viewers to read their interview with Marvel at Marvel's website.|
|#||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #7 UPDATE"||ItsJustSomeRandomGal||October 22, 2007|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGal apologizes for the delay and also presents the full version of Guy's "Marvel/DC: After Hours Jamz", a remixed score he created.|
|#||"A Message About New York Comic-Con From ItsJustSomeRandomGuy"||N/A||August 25, 2007|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy announces he has been hired by New York Comic-Con to write and record promotional videos for their event utilizing Marvel and DC characters.|
|#||"MARVEL/DC Season 2 premieres at the New York Comic Con!!!"||Batman, Lance M. Donovan and Spider-Man||April 11, 2008|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy announces he will premiere Happy Hour at his panel, ItsJustSomeRandomPanel, in New York Comic-Con.|
|#||"Opening Montage for ItsJustSomeRandomPanel at NYCC"||N/A||April 19, 2008|
|A montage prepared for the ItsJustSomeRandomPanel composed of various scenes in all of ItsJustSomeRandomGuys' previous videos.|
|#||"RandomGal's Greeting for New York Comic Con"||ItsJustSomeRandomGal||April 19, 2008|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGal announces Guy has forgotten to buy her a plane ticket, so she will not be appearing at New York Comic-Con. She then goes on to list and explain everything she does to make the videos.|
|#||"ItsJustSomeRandomGuy and Gal at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con"||ItsJustSomeRandomGal and Guy||July 21, 2008|
|Guy and Gal announce they will be at San Diego Comic Con and invite anyone to salute them if anyone sees them.|
|#||"50 Videos Later...ItsJustSomeRandomCommentary!"||N/A||November 12, 2008|
|The channel's 50th video, which promotes a new website that ItsJustSomeRandomGal and Guy set up. The site allows users to purchase mp3 downloads of audio commentaries that Agrusso and Li recorded to go along with their YouTube videos.|
|#||"Marvel/DC: Happy Hour #5 Premieres at the New York Comic Con!!!"||N/A||January 30, 2009|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy announces that the finale of Happy Hours will premiere at his second yearly panel at New York Comic-Con.|
|#||"RandomGal's Greeting for New York Comic Con 2009"||ItsJustSomeRandomGal||February 07, 2009|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGal announces she also will not be attending 2009's New York Comic-Con, because she must stay with ItsJustSomeRandomCat.|
|#||"ItsJustSomeRandomGuyAndGal at BlogTV.com!"||N/A||February 18, 2009|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuyAndGal announce they have a new account on BlogTV.com and urge viewers to go to their account on February 24 for a Q&A session.|
|#||"ItsJustSomeRandomUpdates!"||N/A||February 25, 2009|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy suggests the viewers should see their Twitter account, Wikipedia article, BlogTV account and more.|
|#||"ItsJustSomeRandomGuyandGal Tuesdays at 10 PM E/ 7 PM P on BlogTV.com!!!"||N/A||March 26, 2009|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy announces he and Gal will be on BlogTV.com every Tuesday at 10:00pm.|
|#||"RandomGuy and Gal on BlogTV: Wolverine Edition!"||N/A||April 25, 2009|
|ItsJustSomeRandomGuy announces he and Gal will be on BlogTV.com on May 01, 2009 to chat with the viewers about X-Men Origins: Wolverine.|
|#||"Sh*t Superman Says"||N/A||January 31, 2012|
|Superman speaks some great moments that happened in his life.|
|#||"Sh*t Spider-Man Says"||N/A||February 6, 2012|
|The world may hate Spider-Man but his family and friends won't let him down...sort of.|
|#||"Sh*t Batman Says"||N/A||February 8, 2012|
|Batman speaks out his famous quotes in his movies and tries to be good for bad and bad for good.|
|#||"Ghost Rider Playing Nicolas Cage"||N/A||February 26, 2012|
|Nicolas Cage has been playing Ghost Rider in two feature films and the real Ghost Rider would like to share Nicolas' famous quotes and references.|
|#||"Ways to Screw Up The Avengers Movie"||N/A||March 28, 2012|
|The cast of The Avengers acts out a variety of bloopers in which their film could go awry.|
|#||"Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman in the Justice League Movie (Parody)"||N/A||November 28, 2012|
|Rumor has it that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will play Batman in the upcoming 2015 Justice League movie, so the characters act out what they think will happen.|
|#||"Goku VS Superman! 12-21-12!"||N/A||September 12, 2012|
The announcement for one of the most epic battles in history, Goku Vs Superman.Note: The battle will be shown at Screwattack.com and Goku will be voiced by MasakoX from Team Four Star as Goku and Superman will be voiced by ItsJustSomeRandomGuy.
|#1||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #6 Trailer"||(narrator) Lex Luthor||September 10, 2007|
|The trailer for the next-to-last episode of the After Hours season.|
|#2||"Marvel/DC: After Hours #7 Trailer"||N/A||November 05, 2007|
|The trailer for the finale of the After Hours season.|
|#3||"Marvel/DC Season Two Promo"||Batman and Spider-Man||January 27, 2008|
A trailer for a "Parker and Wayne" movie in which Spider-Man and Batman team up, which turns out to be Spider-Man dreaming.Featuring: Commissioner Gordon, Superman, Two-Face, Venom
|#4||"Marvel/DC Season Three Promo"||Batman, Spider-Man, Superman||September 28, 2009|
Superman, Spider-Man, and Batman are hanging out in the heroes bar and discussing why every summer they talk about their movies and then afterwards the face a major crisis. Spider-Man asks if it will happen again, and then Superman sarcastically says "what are the chances of that happening again", the other two heroes give Superman a look. This video also features the reveal of the "Rorschach and Deadpool" show.Featuring: Rorschach, Deadpool
Marvel / DC Holiday Specials
|1||"Twas the Dark Knight before Christmas"||Batman, Alfred Pennyworth, and Santa Claus||December 02, 2007|
|In a parody of A Visit from St. Nicholas, Alfred reflects on how Batman doesn't partake in the spirit of Christmas when Santa Claus appears to change that fact. After St. Nick leaves, Batman sees him again on his way to a party hosted by Robin and says, "Thanks, Clark," correctly deducing that Santa was really Superman in disguise.|
|2||"Marvel/ DC/ Father's Day"||Spider-Man, Superman, Iron Man, Batman, Wolverine, Stan Lee||June 17, 2009|
|The heroes celebrate Father's Day with homemade e-cards, only to find out that they all have dark memories about their fathers dying, so they instead celebrate with someone else. At the end, RandomGuy dedicates this video to his late father, "Michael Sr."|
|3||"Marvel/ DC: Tribute to Captain America (Happy Fourth of July)"||Captain America, Superman, Spider-Man, Cyclops, Batman, Hulk, Daredevil, Nick Fury and The Thing.||July 1, 2009|
|In a tribute to Captain America and to celebrate Independence Day, the Heroes get together with Cap to sing America the Beautiful.|
|4||"Marvel/DC: Thanksgiving"||All of the heroes and villains||November 23, 2011|
|All of the heroes and villains give their answers to one question: "What are you thankful for?"|
|5||"Marvel/DC Christmas Card Parody Collection #1 (Deadpool Edition)"||Deadpool||December 26, 2011|
|Deadpool gives greetings out to all the fans to tell their family, friends, and relatives Merry Christmas.|
|6||"Marvel/DC Christmas Card Parody Collection #2 (Classic Edition)"||Superman, Spider-Man||December 26, 2011|
|Superman and Spider-Man wish all of the fans Happy Holidays....they both ask Rorschash and Frank they want for Christmas...and this is the time of the year when red and green don't clash.|
Ontario PGA Golf Merchandise Show
- ItsJustSomeRandomGuy was employed by ONTPGA to make this promotional video where two golf fans act like golf commentators.
|#||"Ontario PGA Golf Merchandise Show"||unnamed characters||August 27, 2008|
|Two golf fanatics act like golf commentators in mundane situations.|
Rorschach and Deadpool
|#||"Rorschach and Deadpool"||Rorschach and Deadpool||February 10, 2010|
|Following Deadpool's suggestion of a sitcom starring him and Rorschach in "Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine (Deadpool) and Watchmen", their buddy cop series ("produced by Stephen J. Cannell") starts.|
|#||"Rorschach and Deadpool #2"||Rorschach, Deadpool, Eddie, Joker||March 23, 2011|
|Rorschach and Deadpool part ways, but eventually get back together... or so it seems.|
|#||"Marvel/DC: Disney buys Marvel (Parody)"||Spider-Man, The Punisher, Nick Fury, Wolverine, Alec Baldwin, Cyclops, The Hulk, Iron Man, Magneto, Dr. Doom, A Skrull, Ghost Rider, Deadpool, Professor X, The Thing, Daredevil, Gambit, and Batman||September 10, 2009|
|After Disney buys Marvel, the characters present two possibilities as to the future of Marvel. In the first possibility, with help from a generic song, the characters sing about how Disney will make everything in Marvel conform to the stereotypically family-friendly image associated with Disney, forever ruining the comic book giant. In the second possibility, the characters sing and act out parody of The Lion King's "Circle of Life" with Spider-Man as Simba wearing Mickey Mouse ears and Deadpool as Rafiki. This suggests that Disney will stay true to the concept of Marvel, and there will be no changes at all, aside from a slight jump in productivity. After the songs, Spider-Man, as confused as the fans are, asks Batman what will happen.|
|#||"Marvel/DC: Spider-Man Reboot Parody"||Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Batman, Iron Man||January 27, 2010|
|Regarding Sony's decision to reboot the Spider-Man films, Spider-Man has a nightmare where he stars in "Sony Presents: Sony's Spider-Man by Sony".|
|#||"Hi, I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC: The Musical (100th Video)"||Everyone||May 24, 2010|
To celebrate the 100th video by ItsJustSomeRandomGuy, Iron Man comes out and confesses what the critics have said about his sequel. Batman gives Iron Man credit for being so humble but is interrupted as Iron Man proceeds to perform a musical about how continuity is a viable excuse for any flaws his movie had. Iron Man sings about topics such as giving up screen-time to fit Black Widow and Nick Fury into Iron Man 2, the Marvel heroes owned by other studios (Spider-Man and the X-Men), and The Avengers (with a quick tie-in to the 2012 phenomenon). Superman even interrupts the song halfway through with his own verse about competition from DC. When the song ends, Batman asks if Rhody (War Machine) looks any different since Rhodey's actor in Iron Man 2 is different from the original, providing a sense of discontinuity. Iron Man responds with, "Shut up."Featuring: Black Widow , Ultimate Nick Fury, Captain America, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Superman, Hulk, Human Torch, War Machine, Howard the Duck, Steel, Kick-Ass, The Losers, and many more.
|#||"Hi, I'm Twilight and I'm True Blood"||Bella Swan, Sookie Stackhouse, Edward Cullen, Bill Compton||May 24, 2010|
|The characters of Twilight and True Blood compare themselves in parodies of TV shows and commercials.|
|#||"Deadpool's Emmys!"||Deadpool, Jacob, Sookie Stackhouse, Bill Compton, Dexter Morgan, Rorschach||August 31, 2010|
|Deadpool analyzes the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards nominees for Drama Series he watched, Dexter, True Blood and Lost.|
Agrusso uses the GarageBand program on his computer to create much of the background music for his videos. He has composed a few pieces of music:
- The major theme behind most of Agrusso's videos is a simple three-chord progression that utilizes a synthesized piano and imitates the background of the "Hello, I'm a Mac" commercials.
- The opening music for After Hours #4 is techno piece that Agrusso composed. He later released a full version with audio snippets from past videos on YouTube.
- Lichman, John (2008-07-11), Look Out! Here Comes JustSomeRandomGuy (and Gal!), Stream, retrieved 2008-07-11
- A Message About Comic-Con From ItsJustSomeRandomGuy
- Interview with the I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC Creators, Marvel.com News, 2008-08-14, retrieved 2008-07-11
- I'm a Marvel Video #1, Marvel.com, 2007-08-13, retrieved 2008-07-11
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Goblin Bloggin'
- YouTube - Twas The Dark Knight Before Christmas
- Happy Hour #1
- New York Comic Con - February 6-8, 2009[dead link]
- A Message About New York Comic-Con From ItsJustSomeRandomGuy
- New York Comic Con videos
- MARVEL/DC Season 2 premieres at the New York Comic Con!!!
- Opening Montage for ItsJustSomeRandomPanel at NYCC
- Cramer, Karl (2008-04-05), ItsJustSomeRandomGuy and 'Hi, I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC' at NYCC, Comic Mix, retrieved 2008-07-11
- RandomGal's Greeting
- Marvel vs. DC 2.0
- Happy Hour #2
- Happy Hour #3
- Happy Hour #4
- Happy Hour #5
- New York Comic Con 2009 Video #1
- New York Comic Con 2009 Video #2
- New York Comic Con 2009 Video #3: Reverse Psychology
- New York Comic Con 2009 Video #4: More Reverse Psychology
- New York Comic Con 2009 Video #5
- NYCC 2009 Panels[dead link]
- RandomGuyAndGal Twitter
- TheFineBros Lost parody series
- ItsJustSomeRandomGuyAndGal's blogTV channel
- ItsJustSomeRandomGuyAndGal's First blogTV Video
- YouTube partners program
- ItsJustSomeRandomGuyandGal Tuesdays at 10 PM E/ 7 PM P on BlogTV.com!!!
- Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine and Watchmen
- "ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's Channel". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-03-19.
- Ontario PGA Promo
- CBR News Team, Editor (2008-02-29), ItsJustSomeRandomGuy producing promotional videos for the New York Comic Con, Comic Book Resources, retrieved 2008-07-11
- Barnes, Anthony (2008-07-31), Clips of the Month, The Q Daily, retrieved 2008-08-11
- Beamer, Wayne (2007-05-10), The Secret Origin of the 'I'm a Marvel… and I'm a DC' parody, Newsarama, retrieved 2008-07-11
- Lichman, John (2009-02-11), Michael Agrusso Interview, I'm A Marvel and I'm a DC, New York Comic Con 2009, SpoutBlog, retrieved 2009-03-03
- Superhero Action Figure Theater, The Culture Beat, 2007-06-07, retrieved 2008-07-11
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Peera, Iman (2008-05-06), ItsJustSomeRandomGuy: Funny Marvel & DC Parodies, Web TV Hub, retrieved 2008-07-11
- Miller, Liz Shannon (2008-07-17), Marvel/DC: The Batman of Film Criticism, NewTeeVee.com, retrieved 2008-08-08
- Lindsay, Ryan K (2008-05-21), ItsJustSomeRandomGuy, Stink Brown, retrieved 2008-08-11
- comicology (2008-05-08), ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's Youtube movies are PURE WIN!, Comicology, retrieved 2008-08-11
- Valkor (2007), Marvel/DC After Hours by ItsJustsomerandomguy (2007), The Other View, retrieved 2008-08-11
- Power'Book Central
- Leo, Joe (2007-07-12), Apple's 'Get a Mac,' the Complete Campaign Hodgman and Long, ad characters for the ages By Tim Nudd, PowerBook Central, The Press Box
- Live chat with Jon Favreau today at 11am Pacific Time, Hero Complex, Los Angeles Times, 2008-10-01, retrieved 2008-10-03
- Brevet, Brad (2008-10-01), Jon Favreau Talks 'Iron Man 2' Villains, War Machine and Nick Fury, Fanboy Frivolity, Ropes of Silicon, retrieved 2008-10-03
- Turner, Cynthia (2008-03-03), INNOVATORS & START-UPS., Cynopsis: DIGITAL, archived from the original on 2008-05-04, retrieved 2008-07-11
- Iron Man Goes Head-to-head With Batman, Girls Entertainment Network, 2008-04-30, retrieved 2008-07-11
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- YouTube :: Videos by ItsJustSomeRandomGuy - Web Show or Video Blog on Mefeedia
- CBTS Legends - vBTube - Viewing: Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #1
- Funny Mac/Pc Parody Videos
- Latest videos by itsjustsomerandomguy | Emabarazo Videos[dead link]
- Logan, Cap'n (2007-11-29), I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC: Quality Comedy on a Budget, MyGeekLife.net, retrieved 2008-07-11
- Grossman, Lev (2007-05-02), I'm a Marvel.' 'And I'm a DC!', Time-blog.com, retrieved 2008-07-11
- Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour
- Marvel VS DC Results Show #1
- Marvel/DC: After Hours #7 UPDATE
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Michael Agrusso.|