From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Itu)
|Look up ITU or itu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ITU is the International Telecommunication Union, formerly the International Telegraph Union.
ITU or Itu may also refer to:
- Itu, São Paulo, an old and historic municipality in Brazil
- Itu River, a river in Rio Grande do Sul state in southern Brazil
- Itu, Nigeria, a Local Government Area
- Intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit, a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine
- International Triathlon Union, headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland
- International Typographical Union, a labor union that was affiliated with the Congress of Industrial Organizations and is now part of the Communications Workers of America.
- Istanbul Technical University, an international technical university in Turkey
- IT University of Copenhagen, a Danish globally oriented, independent university
- Institute for Transuranium Elements, a European Commission nuclear research institute in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Instytut Techniczny Uzbrojenia, the predecessor of the Military Institute of Armament Technology
- Information Technology University, a higher education institution in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ITU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.