|Full name||Iván José Marcone|
|Date of birth||3 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Sarandí, Argentina|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 April 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Sarandí, Marcone was an Arsenal de Sarandí youth graduate. He made his professional debut on 18 October 2008, coming on as a second half substitute in a 3-3 home draw against Vélez Sársfield for the Primera División championship.
Marcone scored his first goal on 17 October 2009, netting the first in a 1-1 home draw against Banfield. He was an important midfield unit in the club's 2012 Clausura winning campaign, being an ever-present figure.
Marcone was later linked to La Liga outfit Celta de Vigo and Major League Soccer's Chicago Fire, but both offers were rejected by Arsenal. In 2013 he was also strongly linked to Independiente, but nothing came of it.
- "Rompieron los arcos" [Broken arches] (in Spanish). ESPN Deportes. 18 October 2008. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Una oportunidad menos" [An opportunity less] (in Spanish). ESPN Deportes. 17 October 2009. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Sin mudanza" [Without changes] (in Spanish). Olé. 30 December 2012. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "No se va, el Gordo no se va..." [Don't go, Gordo don't go...] (in Spanish). Olé. 6 July 2013. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Marcone pone rumbo a Getafe" [Marcone goes to Getafe] (in Spanish). Marca. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Iván Marcone seguirá su carrera en el Getafe, tras dejar Arsenal" [Iván Marcone will continue his career in Getafe, after leaving Arsenal] (in Spanish). ESPN Deportes. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- ESPN Deportes profile
- BDFA profile (Spanish)
- Argentine Primera statistics at Futbol XXI (Spanish)
- Soccerway profile