Iván de Pineda
|Iván de Pineda|
July 11, 1977 |
|Nationality||Spanish and Argentine|
|Years active||1995 (model); 2000 (actor)|
|Awards||Silver Condor for Best New Actor (2008)|
Iván de Pineda (born July 11, 1977)  is an Argentine international fashion model, film actor and TV host. He has modelled in New York City, London and Milan. Though identified as Argentine, de Pineda was in fact born a Spaniard, to a Spanish father and an Argentine mother. He and his mother moved to Argentina after his father's death when he was a child.
De Pineda began to model at age 17, and would later represent labels such as Chanel, Diesel, DKNY, Kenzo, Moschino, and Versace. He made his television debut in the 2000 series Calientes playing the character of Nacho, and in 2005 debuted on Argentine cinema; his 2007 film Cuando ella saltó garnered him a Best New Actor award at the 2008 Silver Condor awards.
Nowadays, he´s in a TV programme called "8 escalones" (8 steps) in Argentina
- Calientes (2000) TV series as Nacho
- Un Buda (2005) as Carlos
- Cuando ella saltó (2007) as Ramiro
- Las hermanas L (2008) as novio francés
- Paco - pre-production (2009)
- Eva y Lola (2010) as Iván
- "Iván de Pineda - Filmografía, Biografía, Fotos - inenacional.com" (in Spanish). Retrieved 13 May 2012.
- "Iván de Pineda: "Mi personaje es loser y bueno, y por eso me gusta"" (in Spanish). November 7, 2007. Retrieved 13 May 2012.
- Iván de Pineda at the Internet Movie Database
- Luzar, Maricruz (October 22, 2009). "Iván de Pineda: "Karl Lagerfeld es un grosso "". La Nación. Retrieved 28 September 2011.
|This article about an actor or actress from Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|