Ivan Šarić (chess player)
|Born||17 August 1990|
|FIDE rating||2614 (January 2013)|
|Peak rating||2651 (January 2012)|
Ivan Šarić (born 17 August 1990) is a Croatian chess Grandmaster. He is the 2007 U18 European Youth Chess Champion and the 2008 U18 World Youth Chess Champion. In 2011 he tied for 2nd-7th with Julio Granda, Aleksander Delchev, Maxim Turov, Pablo Almagro Llamas and Mihail Marin the 31st Villa de Benasque Open.
- Ivan Šarić rating card at FIDE. Retrieved on April 6, 2011.
- Valery Golubenko (October 8, 2007). "New record for the European Youth Chess Championships". chessbase.com. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- P. Smolčić (October 30, 2008). "Šahovska senzacija iz Splita: Ivan Šarić svjetski prvak" (in Croatian). Slobodna Dalmacija. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- Mateo Ivić (October 30, 2008). "Ivan Šarić postao juniorski prvak svijeta u šahu" (in Croatian). 24 sata. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Tigran Petrosian Victorious in Benasque Open". Chessdom. Retrieved 17 July 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ivan Šarić (chess player).|
|This biographical article relating to a Croatian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|