From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ivan Ivanišević, Warsaw 2013
|Full name||Ivan Ivanišević|
|Born||November 23, 1977|
|FIDE rating||2608 (July 2014)
(No. 126 on the November 2011 FIDE ratings list)
|Peak rating||2664 (July 2008)|
- Ivanišević won the Serbian Chess Championship in 2008.
- Ivanišević also won the Serbian Chess Championship in 2009.
- Ivanišević Played for Yugoslavia in the Chess Olympiads of 1998
- and 2000
- and 2002
- and for Serbia in the Olympiad of 2008.
- Ivanišević took part in the Chess World Cup 2011, but was eliminated in the first round by Alexander Onischuk.
- Chessdom - Serbia Chess Championship
- OlimpBase Men's Chess Olympiads Ivan Ivanišević
- Crowther, Mark (2011-09-21). "The Week in Chess: FIDE World Cup Khanty-Mansiysk 2011". London Chess Center. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a Serbian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ivan Ivanišević.|