Ivanhoe Bus Company
|Parent||Ventura Bus Lines|
|Founded||16 August 1956|
|Service area||North-Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||La Trobe University
Northland Shopping Centre
|Fleet||31 (March 2014)|
|Chief executive||Andrew Cornwall|
In May 1952 Claude Morarty and William Nolan purchased Heidelberg Motor Omnibus Company from Gordon Brown renaming the operation Ivanhoe Bus Company. In July 2010 Ivanhoe Bus Company was sold to Ventura Bus Lines.
- 526 Coburg – West Preston via Coburg Swimming Pool & Coburg North (Monday to Saturday)
- 527 Northland Shopping Centre – Gowrie via Coburg station & Preston station (Daily)
- 548 Kew – La Trobe University via Ivanhoe station (Monday to Saturday)
- 549 Northland Shopping Centre – Ivanhoe station (Monday to Saturday)
- 550 Northland Shopping Centre – La Trobe University (Monday to Saturday)
- 551 Heidelberg station – La Trobe University (Monday to Friday)
As at March 2014 the Ivanhoe Bus Company fleet consisted of 31 buses. Fleet livery is yellow with a green stripe.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 27.
- Ventura Group - Ivanhoe Bus Company Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ivanhoe Bus Company.|