|Body and chassis|
|Predecessor||Iveco Eurostar and Iveco Eurotech|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Iveco Stralis.|
The Iveco Stralis is a heavy-duty truck produced by the German manufacturer Iveco Magirus since 2002. The Stralis replaced the EuroStar and EuroTech models; it covers the range above the Eurocargo, between 19 and 44 tonnes.
In 2007, the Stralis received minor changes to cabin and front of the vehicle. All models have the EuroTronic gearbox, which have full or semiautomatic modes. The original Stralis, introduced in 2002, was the first heavy truck with an automated gearbox as standard equipment.
All engines are four-valve straight-6 with modern pump nozzle injection.
Different performance levels from three different capacity variants are available:
- Cursor 8, 7.8 l capacity: 228-265 KW (310-360 PS)
- Cursor 10, 10.3 l capacity: 309-331 KW (420-450 PS)
- Cursor 13, 12.9 l capacity: 368-412 KW (500-560 PS)
All engines are equipped with a high performance decompression exhaust brake known as Iveco Turbobrake.
- "Italy: Iveco launches facelifted Stralis heavy-duty range". newsik.net. Retrieved 2007-10-13.[dead link]
- "Iveco Stralis range announced for the UK". duemotori.com. Retrieved 2007-10-13.
|This truck-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|