Ivo Viktor (born 21 May 1942 in Křelov) is a former Czech football goalkeeper. He played for Czechoslovakia, representing his country 63 times between 1966 and 1977.
His national team debut was in 1966 against Brazil at Maracanã.
He was a participant in the 1970 FIFA World Cup.
In 1976, he was one of the brightest stars at the UEFA Euro 1976, where Czechoslovakia won the championship. In the same year he came third in the European Footballer of the Year awards.
In his country he played for Dukla Prague, where he played for 13 years.
Viktor took charge of Dukla Prague for one season as manager, in the 1990–91 Czechoslovak First League. The club finished the season in 11th place.
- Czechoslovak First League: 1964, 1966, 1977
- Czechoslovak Cup: 1965, 1966, 1969
- Czechoslovakia – Player of the Year: 1968, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976
- European Footballer of the Year award: Third place 1976
- European Goalkeeper of the Year award: 1969, 1976
- Voted 24th in Keeper of the Century – IFFHS' Century Elections.