Ivor Guest, 4th Viscount Wimborne
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
During his career, he has been associated with Sly and Robbie, Tony Allen, Brigitte Fontaine, Areski Belkacem, Brian Eno, Grace Jones, Barry Reynolds, Atticus Ross, Tim Simenon, Robert Logan, Dave Okumu, Wally Badarou, Jessie Ware, Skye Edwards, and Lana Del Ray. He has also worked on tracks with French artists such as Jaques Higelin, M, Christophe, Bertrand Cantat, Arno, Alain Souchon, Philippe Katerine, and Emanuelle Seigner with Brigitte Fontaine.
His film credits as composer include the Oscar winning documentary Taxi to the Dark Side, the Oscar short-listed Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God, for which he was Emmy nominated, the Oscar short-listed Semper Fi and the British cult movie The Football Factory. He generally works with Robert Logan on scores.
He lives and works in the UK.
- "Disco Delivery: Strange Weather - The Tumultuous Re-Emergence of Grace Jones (Part Two)". Discodelivery.blogspot.com. 2009-01-06. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- Sergey Mesenov (2009-10-06). "Prohibition - Brigitte Fontaine | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Ivor Guest | Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Person Page 2411". Thepeerage.com. 2008-12-02. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Conqueror 575859". William1.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "The night I danced away with Grace Jones", Life is filled with diverting roads, 22 August 2009
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
Ivor Fox-Strangways Guest